PO NOW : New Radicals - Maybe You've Been Brainwashed Too

On 2017-09-06 at 5:54 PM, miked5136 said:

Well its now over a month since its official release. Not sure how udiscover has no answer for customers that are waiting on their orders!

Right?  It's pretty ridiculous.  I finally got my shipping notification from uDiscover US today.  And it seems like the record is now "out of stock" on the website.  I feel like this release will be limited to less than 500 translucent gold copies.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

This was one of my favorite albums of the past 20 years, so I was overjoyed when I heard it was finally going to be avilable on vinyl.  I wanted to get the gold translucent version but it was running over $100 on ebay & there was someone on discogs who offered an open but unplayed version for $52.  I asked him if the discs were warped (because I read that it was here & from at least one other person online).  He checked & he said it was!  

What happened?  Did Universal make a bad batch or are they mostly warped?  Someone here said it was "slightly off" leading me to believe it's geocentrically off, so the music would sound warped?  Are the black vinyl versions any better?  Please help.  Trying to settle on what to buy quickly so I can receive them before I go on vacation in 2 weeks.  Thanks.