10 random tapes for 19 bucks

14 hours ago, xgrantx said:

Variety of genre, most will be our label's tapes but I'll sprinkle in some distro stock too.  Take a gamble. Help us make some space.  If you buy more than one you may get some doubles, but I'll see what I can do.

http://bittermelodyrecords.limitedrun.com

Sorry to be that guy but do you have any tapes in your discography from bands that would be similar to Muscle and Bone? I really dig them and see them in your shop but the cover art for everything else gives me a metal/hardcore vibe (which I'm not a big fan of). What bands would you point me to?

9 hours ago, richardsurf said:

Sorry to be that guy but do you have any tapes in your discography from bands that would be similar to Muscle and Bone? I really dig them and see them in your shop but the cover art for everything else gives me a metal/hardcore vibe (which I'm not a big fan of). What bands would you point me to?

Hmm.  Not really.  Muscle & Bone is really the only emo band I've worked with.  I may have one of their tapes around somewhere.  I have both their LPs.  A good amount of the bands are more rock or poppy like The Kids' Crusade, Family Cat, Sundale, Crosseyed, Man The Change, Colour Me Wednesday, and the two Pizza Underground tapes.. So there's a decent amount that aren't heavy at all but not a lot of emo emo.

1 hour ago, xgrantx said:

Hmm.  Not really.  Muscle & Bone is really the only emo band I've worked with.  I may have one of their tapes around somewhere.  I have both their LPs.  A good amount of the bands are more rock or poppy like The Kids' Crusade, Family Cat, Sundale, Crosseyed, Man The Change, Colour Me Wednesday, and the two Pizza Underground tapes.. So there's a decent amount that aren't heavy at all but not a lot of emo emo.

I really appreciate the suggestions. I dig Colour Me Wednesday. I have that Spoonboy split that they did. I'm definitely gonna check those other bands out too. Thanksz

Edited by richardsurf