6 minutes ago, lungfutang said:

Was your tracking info ever updated?
They sent mine out over a week ago and it's still stuck in pre-shipment mode as well...

Pretty bogus.

The tracking info was in pre-shipment mode from Dec 5 to Dec 18, which was the day I filed a complaint on Paypal. The following day it updated with an expected delivery date for yesterday. Not sure if it was just coincidence or what. It shipped from LA and I'm in LA.

I haven't had the chance to listen to it. The record itself looks good but the scratch and sniff bit was definitely not worth extra $10.

• 2 weeks later...

Just opened a case for my order. I was told it was shipping on 1/10 and was given a tracking number. Still listed as pre-shipment since then and the message I sent on 1/20 hasn't been answered. This is completely ridiculous.

I can only assume they have one person working part-time one day every other week every even month. That's the only logical excuse for this nonsense. 

This mini-saga has finally come to a close. I received the record today. Was the payoff worth the hassle? Maybe, but probably not. I'm almost mad at the record??

I'm just glad we were all, more or less, there for each other through this enigma. I wish all of you the best in your endeavors. 

17 hours ago, switch5150 said:

This mini-saga has finally come to a close. I received the record today. Was the payoff worth the hassle? Maybe, but probably not. I'm almost mad at the record??

I'm just glad we were all, more or less, there for each other through this enigma. I wish all of you the best in your endeavors. 

Did your tracking number ever update? Like you, I ordered the clear and my info still says the record is in pre-shipment. 

On 1/30/2018 at 12:28 PM, andynz said:

Did your tracking number ever update? Like you, I ordered the clear and my info still says the record is in pre-shipment. 

On 1/30/2018 at 2:43 PM, Daswami said:

Yeah same here. Got the shipping notification for the clear on 1/10 and it's been in "pre-shipment" ever since

My tracking miraculously started updating after I opened a PayPal dispute for not receiving the item. I'm sure there is no connection between the two though... 

Finally - it´s alive and moving!! Didn´t open a Paypal dispute but send several eMails w/out any reply....

January 31, 2018, 9:59 pm
Accepted at USPS Origin Facility
LOS ANGELES, CA 90048 

December 20, 2017, 1:36 pm
Shipping Label Created, USPS Awaiting Item
LOS ANGELES, CA 90048