PO Now: Denzel Curry - 13

New Denzel Curry EP "13" out for pre-order as a limited edition picture disc out of 500: https://bodega.lomavistarecordings.com/collections/denzel-curry/products/denzel-curry-13-10-vinyl

Cassette out of 1,000 also available: https://bodega.lomavistarecordings.com/collections/denzel-curry/products/denzel-curry-13-cassette

DC_13_SIDE_A_PACKAGE1024x1024_grande.jpg

Side A 
1.Bloodshed(3:21) 
2.Hate Government(1:35) 
3.Equalizer featuring Ronny J(2:49) 

Side B
1. Heartless(2:20)
2. Zeltron 6 Billion featuring Lil Ugly Mane(3:09) 

• 1 month later...

Just got this e-mail from Loma Vista:

Thank you for your order, and we sincerely apologize for this late delivery notice. Due to unforeseen vinyl production delays, your Denzel Curry, 10" Limited Edition Picturedisc Vinyl is expected to ship from our facility the week of October 1st. As a token of appreciation for your patience, your shipment will include a free, limited edition accessory from the Denzel Curry shop. If you have purchased the "13" Cassette & picturedisc in the same order, the 13 Cassette will ship to you now and the picturedisc will follow. If this updated delivery date affects your decision to purchase, please let us know, and we would be happy to refund your account in full. Again, we apologize for this long delay and appreciate your support & purchase. Please let us know if you have any questions or if we can assist you further. Thank you. 

I appreciate the update and the accessory they're adding, they really didn't have to do that.

• 5 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, Reshiram454 said:

15074214057831528480575_zpsc6tpcwsk.jpg?

Well I got it today and I don't know who's great idea it was to put this giant hype sticker over the slip to get the record out of the sleeve, but that was annoying to remove. Also no free gift like the said, unless a return slip is my free gift . 

They saw your post on here saying they didn't have to do that. So they didn't. :/

28 minutes ago, pizza face said:

They saw your post on here saying they didn't have to do that. So they didn't. :/

Honestly fair.

I don't really care, I just expected them to follow through with their word, maybe they're shipping them separately though, either way I'm glad I got it.

9 minutes ago, novalue1209 said:

they told me the gifts are getting sent separately 

Ah, okay cool. 

Edited by Reshiram454
I said fallow instead of follow, woops

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, Reshiram454 said:

Chill bro, lol. I'm just trying to see if someone on VC did it, it appears to have just been a random. 

Pretty sure there's no reason to tell him to chill he was making a joke lol. It's the best when you see your photos being used in eBay auctions... ugh

Edited by Sunshine

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...