PO NOW: Jets To Brazil reissues

I like a nice clear or clear w/smoke so I'm not mad about it. If they'd cost any more I'd have probably passed on them honestly. Jets to Brazil are good, but of all the Jade tree bands I was most stoked for The Promise Ring (and want some TAAS now)

28 minutes ago, crossedoutname said:

Ughh no media mail option only priority shipping for $9.60 for one record...but it is summertime and still cheaper than discogs 

Well, just go ahead and spring for all 3. That gets you over the $65 threshold and you get free shipping. ;)

Edited by tackman

1 hour ago, tackman said:

Well, just go ahead and spring for all 3. That gets you over the $65 threshold and you get free shipping. ;)

Orange rhyming dictionary is the only one I like to revisit...four cornered night didn't hold up for me...never got into perfecting lonliness but maybe I'll try that one again

7 minutes ago, crossedoutname said:

Orange rhyming dictionary is the only one I like to revisit...four cornered night didn't hold up for me...never got into perfecting lonliness but maybe I'll try that one again

Perfecting Lonliness is a really solid record. Give it another shot, especially if you dig ORD.