PO NOW: Jets To Brazil reissues

6 hours ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

King's Road is really starting to frustrate me. They essentially lost my Ups & Downs order in their system and admitted as much when I emailed them about it, no notification on the delay for the JTB records, and now they've sent me the wrong variant for ORD.

Edit: no pins either.

Emailed them about the pin last Thursday and got one in the mail today....usually I’m not a stickler for the free stuff but this pin is pretty pretty.... pretty good!

3 minutes ago, crossedoutname said:

Emailed them about the pin last Thursday and got one in the mail today....usually I’m not a stickler for the free stuff but this pin is pretty pretty.... pretty good!

Well, also if you ordered 3 records, you should technically get 3 pins. It's just ridiculous that they've mishandled two orders in four different ways in under a month just for me.

I like die cast pins and patches for my jacket, so those are the biggest "extras" I really care about. If it were a poster or something I wouldn't really care.

Edited by The Ghost of Randy Savage

I just got mine in (faster than expected!).  I want to take a photo for IG later with them sealed so I can't say 100% but I think my ORD isn't on colored vinyl either :(  the sticker doesn't say so.  the other one does mention it.  the plus is that I did get a pin :P just one and not two, but I'll take what I can get, hahah

10 minutes ago, aekastar said:

I just got mine in (faster than expected!).  I want to take a photo for IG later with them sealed so I can't say 100% but I think my ORD isn't on colored vinyl either :(  the sticker doesn't say so.  the other one does mention it.  the plus is that I did get a pin :P just one and not two, but I'll take what I can get, hahah

Yeah. The correct colored ORD definitely says it on the sticker. Seems like they screwed up everyone’s shipments. Contact them, they will send you the correct one.

6 minutes ago, aopps42 said:

I'm really starting to get annoyed that there is still no shipment notification on this.  It's now almost a month after the 2 month delayed date and still no records and the communication has been non-existent.  

You could try contacting king's road like others of us have (and posted about in this thread) to at least get part of your shipment.

9 minutes ago, aekastar said:

Question:  I asked for the correct colored copy of ORD and last week (exactly 1 week ago) they said they'd send it out shortly.  for replacements did they contact again with tracking or should I just expect it in the mail? 

Just expect it. Mine showed up Monday with pins.

1 hour ago, aopps42 said:

Thank you for that, very helpful

Not sure if you're being sarcastic, but KR has sent me two copies of ORD, and a copy of FCN, as well as two pins so far. So if you haven't contacted them and you are being sarcastic, I guess that's on you.

5 minutes ago, aopps42 said:

Defensive much?  Jesus Christ.

It's been a rough day around here at the VC... let it slide, my friend... let it ride easy down the road.

Edit: You're also in a JTB thread, so I wouldn't have been as surprised if I thought people were being a little too overly emotional or sensitive.

Edited by jonnywreck