PO: Ólafur Arnalds Eulogy For Evolution 2017

https://www.erasedtapes.com/release/eratp101-olafur-arnalds-eulogy-for-evolution-2017

10-year clear vinyl edition, 2,000 copies worldwide, remastered by Nils Frahm(!!!!). Around $43 after shipping to the US but since this is a beautiful record both inside and out plus I didn't already own it, I bite :D

Hopefully there will be copies available at other US webstores and I'll be able to cancel the erased tapes order. But for now, I'm not missing out on this.

2 minutes ago, Sasan said:

Not really sure...but read my "pfff" rather as my opinion expressed on vinyl price development in general....

Yeah I totally feel you there. Erased Tapes has never been good for my wallet. Thats why ive slept on the last two Rival Consoles releases.

My guess it's £25 because there's a photobook in there (which you'll flick through once, mutter "that's nice" and will never look at again). The first press I have is just the record and a 12 page booklet *shrugs*. Still available for £17 on Erased Tapes (and cheaper elsewhere sometimes) if you'd rather the older press. And, personal preference, the remaster mix kills some of the impact the strings have, just not feeling it.

Remaster: 

Original:

Edited by whoa
1st press does come with a little booklet