3. In Your Palace 

4. Dendrophobia 

5. What Have You Done For Me 

6. Sticks Not Twigs 

7. Rainbow Ridge 

8. Partisan 

9. Dead At The Wheel 

10. Broken Arrow

Of course I pre-ordered that 'Rockstar Edition' and then also pre-ordered the black vinyl from elsewhere. I've got every release they've put out including a few test presses. Speaking of which, I wonder how many copies of the test press on their official store there actually are? They're still on sale so it must be a lot

1 hour ago, lager said:

Of course I pre-ordered that 'Rockstar Edition' and then also pre-ordered the black vinyl from elsewhere. I've got every release they've put out including a few test presses. Speaking of which, I wonder how many copies of the test press on their official store there actually are? They're still on sale so it must be a lot

The store started out with 150 I believe.

1 minute ago, lager said:

The band tweeted this morning that the splatter version has sold out on pre-order but they're likely to have more in independent stores on release week.

They've also announced a HMV exclusive neon yellow edition, so that's four copies of this record I'm gonna end up with

I nabbed a splatter from Bull Moose here in the States (interesting that they labeled it as 'Limited to 150', perhaps the amount of the US Indie splatter allotment).

Pretty bummed I won't be able to acquire a neon yellow - if I lived across the pond I'd be all over that.