PO NOW: Circa Survive - The Amulet

After 2 listens through the album, I really like it. I thought Descensus was pretty solid, but never found myself returning to it much. And I wasn't crazy about Violent Waves. So, I've been pleasantly surprised with this album.

And I agree, autumn is a good time of year for Circa Survive. 

On 9/25/2017 at 12:11 PM, Friendly1 said:

Snagged that four pack out of reflex. Not sure if I want to keep all four, but they all look really cool. Enjoying the album so far. Really want to get those variants in. 

if you decide (in the next week or so, i guess) to sell one at cost, i'm not yet sure which variant to get or where to get it. would very likely be interested.

• 2 weeks later...

Got my blue/white today, the alternative cover art is pretty cool but I prefer the original. It came with a very sweet (letterpress I think) print that is very cool of the back cover of the alt artwork. This album keeps growing on me, so good Rites Of Investiture is one of the best songs they have recorded

Got my blue/white today, the alternative cover art is pretty cool but I prefer the original. It came with a very sweet (letterpress I think) print that is very cool of the back cover of the alt artwork. This album keeps growing on me, so good Rites Of Investiture is one of the best songs they have recorded

2 hours ago, Codyoster said:

I got mine blue/white in a few days ago. The alt cover also has some type of holographic vibe going on with it - like a big Pokemon card lol. $30 is a lot for a single LP but overall I'm pleased. Solid jacket and alt artwork and also a poster. Vocals sound a little quiet on some tracks but nothing too egregious. 

• 3 weeks later...

Got my tour splat variant w/the screenprint. 85/100. Screenprint is beautiful and thankfully folded correctly. Variant is beautiful too.

I absolutely love what they did with the packaging for this album and the spotgloss in the gatefold is amazing. Honestly this album took me by surprise. I liked Descensus, but this is on another level.