PO NOW: Citizen - As You Please

1 hour ago, marc32137 said:

Is that just an extra print included in the sleeve? Looks like you can see the regular cover behind it. Either way, hope I can snag a tour copy at the Orlando show in a couple weeks. If the /1000 are just for this tour, it's about 30-35 copies per show.

Seems like it, wish it was an actual separate sleeve like some others.

Man, I'm pissed. Got my blood red copy today. Gorgeous, including the massive seam split in the top of the sleeve due to their poor packaging. I guess I have to leave them a common sense message in the order details to ship outside the damn sleeve in the polybag and not have it sliding around everywhere. Thanks, RFC intern!

Edit: Great customer service and they sent a replacement sleeve already. Still dont understand why most companies ship inside the sleeve though.

Edited by Kanellos

I got my deluxe vinyl box set and the double cassette set in the mail today. They're both really cool and the vinyl looks really nice. I also like that the record is inside its own regular sleeve inside the box case, so that you don't have to have it inside the bulky case all the time if you don't want. The only thing that kind of bothers me is it looks like the outer case for the vinyl was bumped or pushed against something and there's a kind of crease on the side and back cover. It's not a huge deal for me but I'm guessing it happened in shipping since they didn't have much padding at all in the mailer. Overall I'm happy with the look of the pressing. I haven't had the chance to actually play the record or tapes yet though.

4 hours ago, Kanellos said:

Man, I'm pissed. Got my blood red copy today. Gorgeous, including the massive seam split in the top of the sleeve due to their poor packaging. I guess I have to leave them a common sense message in the order details to ship outside the damn sleeve in the polybag and not have it sliding around everywhere. Thanks, RFC intern!

Edit: Great customer service and they sent a replacement sleeve already. Still dont understand why most companies ship inside the sleeve though.

I think they shoulda told you to fuck off with your little hissy fit. Nobody ships outside the sleeve other than super tiny labels. Others do it you just request it. That takes a lot of time pulling each record out when there are thousands to ship. 

24 minutes ago, Sunshine said:

I think they shoulda told you to fuck off with your little hissy fit. Nobody ships outside the sleeve other than super tiny labels. Others do it you just request it. That takes a lot of time pulling each record out when there are thousands to ship. 

Because I totally acted like an entitled jackass in my email and was rude. Whatever dude.  The record was sliding all over and not secured.  It would save them money to take two seconds to take it out or package it better.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Just my 2 cents... feels like boom kat might have the wrong date for this. RFC typically would be hyping up stuff by noon eastern time if there was a song/entire ep or preorders launching imminently.

And regarding it sounding different, it’s not odd for these guys to change stuff up but these could also be the weird B sides that don’t fit on the new LP they have in the can. I think Mat said they were holding off on releasing it due to the current state of tours, so a little taste in the form of an EP would make a lot of sense rather than just sitting on all of it for an unknown period of time. He’s supposed to be working on more solo material as well.

There is no EP, per the band. The record is delayed until next year cause they can’t tour it. 

“There’s no EP. these songs are from the LP and leaked extremely extremely early because the record was originally supposed to come out in 2020......Def not meant to be heard yet or together yet”

hopefully people respect the band and don’t spread around any leaks. I won’t listen at all until the record comes out, cause I want to ingest as intended. 

Edited by tokimedo

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...