Visiting London and Paris. Recommendations?

On ‎22‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 3:51 AM, jonrawks said:

This thread came at a good time.  I'm going to be in London for 4-5 days in Sept.  Good vegan recommendations would be appreciated!

ms. cupcake is an awesome vegan cupcake shop in Brixton if you're in the area.

My favourite  restaurant by far is Itadakizen near Kings cross which does amazing vegan sushi but it is a bit pricey and you need to book for the evenings. 

Also at Kings cross is Vx which is a small vegan shop that also does burgers etc which are good.

I also like the Black Cat in Hackney which is a vegan cafe.  There's a new place called Temple of Hackney that's opened up nearby that I have yet to try but it seems to be getting a lot of good reviews.

On 22/07/2017 at 3:51 AM, jonrawks said:

This thread came at a good time.  I'm going to be in London for 4-5 days in Sept.  Good vegan recommendations would be appreciated!

Bonnington Square cafe in Vauxhall. And if you're about on a Saturday night, I highly recommend you head to Duckie at the RVT for a queer disco and alt cabaret*

ALSO if you're in London there's the Wonderground happening on the Southbank until late September, which hosts drinks, food and performances. My friend's in a show there called Briefs so obvs going to recommend that. 

*One show, I saw a woman pierce her vagina and ran fishing wire through it so audience members could splaying open her vagina. All fun and games until a string snapped. Everyone in the room was ghost white as she concluded her performance. Then back to discoing like nothing happened. It's not all doom and gloom, really mixed bag, saw Russell Brand there as well as bands or parts of stage shows.