dynabcn

PO: Phoebe Bridgers - Stranger In The Alps

11 hours ago, openupyourskull said:

Dead Oceans just tweeted that they're down to the last few copies of the blue, comes out to $21 shipped for non-members with the discount. I picked one up because I know I'll quickly regret it if I don't.

I did wonder if this might find it's way to retailers with possibly cheaper UK shipping, but doesn't look like it so glad I jumped.

Edit: Sold out.

Edited by Roandy55

6 hours ago, hype said:

Someone on Reddit said they messaged secretly and they told them it was limited to 500.

Kind of sucks I bought it for $26 hours before the coupon came out lol.. I guess at least I got a copy before it sold out though.

Same thing happened to me, so I asked them to apply it retroactively. They couldn't, but cancelled the order so I could reorder it with the promo code. 

1 minute ago, AdventureIsOutThere said:

Do we know when these are supposed to go out?

Anybody get shipping confirmation?

Not sure what the actual release date is.  Mine is coming with my SS package which hasn't shipped yet and supposed to ship this week so you would think other orders would be shipping soon.  

Edited by YouTwo

'Leftover tour vinyl' rolls off the tongue, just like 'wow this thing is warped to all hell' or 'was this kept in a metal box and kept in direct sunlight for the 20 hours it wasn't on the merch table'. :P I kid but, seriously, I've bought enough gnarly tour vinyl to always be wary when ordering stuff that has been lugged around cross country for a few weeks. Hopefully, these were kept in a warehouse or shelf as extras and not actually hauled around.

Edited by swb

57 minutes ago, YouTwo said:

Not sure what the actual release date is.  Mine is coming with my SS package which hasn't shipped yet and supposed to ship this week so you would think other orders would be shipping soon.  

Hoping I don't need to print out a picture to put under a xmas tree lol

17 hours ago, swb said:

'Leftover tour vinyl' rolls off the tongue, just like 'wow this thing is warped to all hell' or 'was this kept in a metal box and kept in direct sunlight for the 20 hours it wasn't on the merch table'. :P I kid but, seriously, I've bought enough gnarly tour vinyl to always be wary when ordering stuff that has been lugged around cross country for a few weeks. Hopefully, these were kept in a warehouse or shelf as extras and not actually hauled around.

I think it will be OK.  Secretly Society accidentally sent everyone the Japanese tour version of UMO instead of the club version and they were fine.  

11 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

Post a pic of that bad boy.  Really curious to see how that “‘mystery” blue variant turned out compared to the mock-up.

It looks like a translucent blue with some sort of swirls.  I'll try to get some pictures and I'll put one up on my Instagram - @melodicallydeaf