7 hours ago, tug said:

In 2004 this band opened for the used at concert and it was the only time I ever witnessed a band actually get boo'ed off the stage. 

They must have gotten  offended by good music. I think the best possible outcome for The Bronx as a band is to get get boo'ed of the stage in that situation.

Edited by zuck

11 hours ago, tug said:

In 2004 this band opened for the used at concert and it was the only time I ever witnessed a band actually get boo'ed off the stage. 

Haha. The Bronx is top five live bands in my book. I don't have to ever see The Used to know that The Bronx is not only better live, but also more relevant...wait, why am I even responding to this nonsense. Fuck. THE USED LOLZZZZ

41 minutes ago, rygar3000 said:

On FB live yesterday Matt reconfirmed that the boxset is in the works and will be finished at some point in the near future. They've been saying that for years though. Still exciting, I'm ready to drop over 100 for the whole catalog + rarities.  

I almost got excited. Then I remembered the last time I got excited when they said it was coming out... 4 years ago.

47 minutes ago, Jacoblb said:

Made an account to post here.

Whats up with the color change? I preordered the blue/orange but what I got was the yellow/orange. I'd seen the yellow/orange on the site but I figured it was the second run. KRM being a bit dodgy about the colors. 

My guess is the plant messed up and they just went with it. I haven’t even opened mine yet to see what I got but I will soon.

• 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, muttler said:

it’s true. just picked up bronx i, ii and iii at the melbourne show. nice surprise is that bronx i is a grey marble colour, ii is white and iii is orangey marble. yes!

3 hours ago, zuck said:

I sorta wish they would have done different colors, if only because I already have II & fuckin' hate white vinyl.

Agreed.  Original press of "I" was grey marble and "II" was white, so I was hoping to see something different.  Either was psyched to see "III" pressed finally.  I hope those boxsets see the light of day.  

8 hours ago, muttler said:

it’s true. just picked up bronx i, ii and iii at the melbourne show. nice surprise is that bronx i is a grey marble colour, ii is white and iii is orangey marble. yes!

Can you identify where these were pressed? Or can give the info from the matrix, please? I have originals of I and II and it would be very interesting to know if they used the same stampers/pressing plant. Does any of them come as gatefold, inserts/lyrics sheet etc.? Thank you!

Edited by Iggy_Pilot
rephrasing

28 minutes ago, Iggy_Pilot said:

Can you identify where these were pressed? Or can give the info from the matrix, please? I have originals of I and II and it would be very interesting to know if they used the same stampers/pressing plant. Does any of them come as gatefold, inserts/lyrics sheet etc.? Thank you!

The jacket says Made in the Czech Republic on the back of all of them. Only II is a gatefold, I and III have an insert.

All are on White Drugs... I is WHTDRGS-014 and II is WHTDRGS-015.

What is a little confusing is that I has matrix ZE5357 and II has ZE5754. I'm not totally up with it all, but I think that might be Zenith here in Melbourne?

Hope that's helpful!

36 minutes ago, muttler said:

The jacket says Made in the Czech Republic on the back of all of them. Only II is a gatefold, I and III have an insert.

All are on White Drugs... I is WHTDRGS-014 and II is WHTDRGS-015.

What is a little confusing is that I has matrix ZE5357 and II has ZE5754. I'm not totally up with it all, but I think that might be Zenith here in Melbourne?

Hope that's helpful!

Yes, very interesting and helpful. And yes, pretty sure the records were pressed at Zenith according to the matrix info. I assume the forthcoming EU editions were pressed by GZ Media in the Czech Republic and will have their matrix info. Obviously the jackets were manufactured there only and shipped then to Australia. Not unheard of. Thanks for this information!