2 minutes ago, versusexcalibur said:

I hate myself a bit for buying all three.  @GradedOnACurve wife warned me i would...BUT NOOOOOOOOOO.  I did it anyway.  Chris when these show up and they're the exact same as the original press you will get sad texts from me.

We should eat some sad tacos and listen to Mariachi El Bronx.

2 hours ago, versusexcalibur said:

I hate myself a bit for buying all three.  @GradedOnACurve wife warned me i would...BUT NOOOOOOOOOO.  I did it anyway.  Chris when these show up and they're the exact same as the original press you will get sad texts from me.

They will be almost the same. Minor differences in the vinyl color and sleeve is a little lighter in color. Just postes the differences on my instagram. 

6 minutes ago, circasuprise90 said:

Well this sucks.. checked a little before 10am PST to see if they were up early, only got II and III. If anyone got an extra copy of (I) I would love to buy it.:D

I bought these on the chance they will be different from the australian version i just got. If the end up being the same i’ll probably sell my copies. 

From I can tell, Bronx (I) and Bronx (II) are the same variants as those Australian tour variants that were available a few weeks back. Bronx (III) seems to be a different variant (US is Orange, AUS is Salmon/Black Swirl). 

Any insight on how limited the US copies are? 

13 minutes ago, olopez6919 said:

From I can tell, Bronx (I) and Bronx (II) are the same variants as those Australian tour variants that were available a few weeks back. Bronx (III) seems to be a different variant (US is Orange, AUS is Salmon/Black Swirl). 

Any insight on how limited the US copies are? 

500 for each.