2 hours ago, giveitaname said:

They will be almost the same. Minor differences in the vinyl color and sleeve is a little lighter in color. Just postes the differences on my instagram. 

Thank you,  I see the differences.  I'll complain and complain to myself about this and ultimately i will dutifully place this next to the OG press and go on hating this addiction 

No longer sad i threw down the cash. The Bronx uk store is still not updated and its 9:30pm over here. I mean they are playing a London show in January so there was probably a chance I'd have been able to pick something up there but with how violent those shows get pretty sure they are the worst kind of show to try and pick up records. Last two I went to people lost teeth in the pits.

5 minutes ago, Stress On The Sky said:

No longer sad i threw down the cash. The Bronx uk store is still not updated and its 9:30pm over here. I mean they are playing a London show in January so there was probably a chance I'd have been able to pick something up there but with how violent those shows get pretty sure they are the worst kind of show to try and pick up records. Last two I went to people lost teeth in the pits.

You English people are that angry?

1 minute ago, youspinmeround said:

You English people are that angry?

Don't get me wrong the atmosphere is always great and the two different guys who lost teeth at the different shows were both crowd surfed to the front after making their proclamations of injury  with blood and ear to ear smiles all over their faces. We have fun with brutal pits. After all our healthcare is free so personal injury doesn't immediately lead to personal debt.

That and most punks are lefties and we have slow rising nationalism, a conservative government gutting our public sector infrastructure and are leaving the EU mostly because people who read trashy Murdoch tabloids think that everybody brown is a terrorist, so yeah we got shit to vent about.

5 minutes ago, mattisr1984 said:

They could have pressed a lot more of these and still sold them all. Oh well.

Yeaaaa... the small run for a product that’s been promised for years and in such high demand is frustrating for those of us that didn’t check our phones in time. Que será... just a bit bummed.

34 minutes ago, zuck said:

Yup & they still sold out in  few hours. I kinda hate myself for contributing to the current trend of over pricing vinyl. Shit's getting ridiculous.

Holy shit. You have made my day so much better. Can’t say I’d be able to justify spending as much on three pieces of vinyl, no matter how much I love them.

49 minutes ago, jonnywreck said:

Holy shit. You have made my day so much better. Can’t say I’d be able to justify spending as much on three pieces of vinyl, no matter how much I love them.

It's funny (not really), I was thinking when this was announced, "I hope II isn't going to be $25 'cause it's a gatefold". Anyway, happy to help.

Edited by zuck

6 minutes ago, m26e4u said:

Sheeeit..... guess I'll start those divorce papers... Ordered mine... 

B6M41XN.png

Shiiiiittt. Was hoping they were done. Now i’m sure there will be a Eu press. And then what? A US and EU black press? 

So three more pressing? This band is making me bankrupt