Just got this update from KRM. Not surprised, there was serious delay on Bronx V shipping for me too.

"We're sorry for the multiple emails but we just got another update from the distributor - We will now be receiving the first and second Bronx LPs aroundJanuary 2nd. We will ship out your order as soon as we get the records.

Like we said in the last email, the good news is that the third LP from The Bronx has arrived and is shipping out now for orders that only ordered that LP. 

Thank you again for your patience, understanding and support in 2017."

• 2 weeks later...

Kings Road just sent me a shipping notice, pretty chuffed as with those two delay emails and my past dealings with them during the Deafheaven - New Bermuda debacle I was expecting this to drag on past the "week of January 2nd" they had stated.

You American folk who got in early should start seeing these soon unless they are prioritizing overseas orders.

24Hundred in Australia just made the top of  my “how unprofessional can you be” list.

I e-mailed them twice asking about the vinyl colors and the kept giving the wrong info. After they shipped them they admitted they were wrong. Then they wouldn’t give my money back because they were already sent. When the records arrive i should send them back. Only when they arrive back in Australia will they give me my money back.

Just got a new e-mail....

Your order has ended up back at our warehouse, could you please confirm your address and we will organise a reshipment?”

I-D-I-O-T-S

1 hour ago, drewberinger said:

yeah I bought I and II but didn't buy III at the time because I didn't want to drop 90+ dollars - obviously regret it now - if anyone ever decides to sell their copy of III let a brother know thanks

yeah I'm the same accept i only bought II, i had a chance to get III but didn't and now am really bummed. 

My Bronx I and III albums came in the post on monday and finally got a chance to spin them today and III sounds so good, glad they finally pressed this on vinyl. If anyone hasn't seen the difference in colours to the Australian press here they are. if anyone picked up II, is it a gatefold like the first press i didn't pick it up as i already own the first one!

Ahxepk5.jpg5EZ92W2.jpg

10 hours ago, Dhesketh said:

Mine showed up in a city 30 miles away, and for 4 days I had to call fed ex because tracking kept saying they had the incorrect address.  Each time I called I gave them the correct one.  Finally got them today, and of course the original address on the package was correct.  God damn fed ex.  

Just got notification that mine have left LA....again.

23 hours ago, ode to youth said:

My Bronx I and III albums came in the post on monday and finally got a chance to spin them today and III sounds so good, glad they finally pressed this on vinyl. If anyone hasn't seen the difference in colours to the Australian press here they are. if anyone picked up II, is it a gatefold like the first press i didn't pick it up as i already own the first one!

Ahxepk5.jpg5EZ92W2.jpg

I and II are literally identical to the original pressings, sans White Drugs logos on back and dated 2017. Haven't compared matrices yet to see if they're the same stampers or not. Will report back.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12-1-2018 at 8:00 PM, ludakrishayes said:

I and II are literally identical to the original pressings, sans White Drugs logos on back and dated 2017. Haven't compared matrices yet to see if they're the same stampers or not. Will report back.

I is absolutely not identical to the original pressing. Vinyl colors on the US, Australian and first are very different versions of grey/white/marble/swirl. Cover artwork is a little brighter on the newer versions.

II has minor color differences between the original version and US/Australian versions. The last two are almost identical.

OYOG8TO.png

Original press top right

US press bottom left

Australian press bottom right

Edited by giveitaname

• 3 weeks later...