Destroy Rebuild Until God Shows - D.R.U.G.S.

I've never heard of this project but the thread title caught my curiosity, so I glanced at the link.

The band’s members included vocalist Craig Owens (Chiodos), drummer Aaron Stern (Matchbook Romance), guitarist/vocalist Nick Martin (Underminded), guitarist/vocalist Matt Good (From First to Last), and bassist Adam Russell (Story of the Year). The band’s debut album was produced by famed Producer John Feldman (Blink 182, Sleeping With Sirens, The Used).

That just about sounds fucking awful.

Also on amazon but it's like $24 there.

I'm not the biggest fan of the band. My favorite song by them is "The Only Thing You Talk About", which is actually a Chiodos song but the Craig version was never officially released. 

For the record, Craig is hands down the worst part of this band. Nick, Aaron, and Matt are all so talented. 

On 7/22/2017 at 10:26 AM, throughbeingcruel said:

Also on amazon but it's like $24 there.

I'm not the biggest fan of the band. My favorite song by them is "The Only Thing You Talk About", which is actually a Chiodos song but the Craig version was never officially released. 

For the record, Craig is hands down the worst part of this band. Nick, Aaron, and Matt are all so talented. 

Totally agree

On 8/1/2017 at 11:42 PM, V3XED said:

Hey, yall can hate but I am down with this.  If we pre-order from bullmose, are we expecting only one variant? Or will it be completely different than the black/gold shown above?

It'll probably just be black. According to ETR, there are two variants: the Black in White w/ Gold Splatter and then just standard black. They say they're both limited to 500 copies though.