Jump to content
TheArtThief

Tyler, The Creator - Flower Boy

Recommended Posts

The tape case a couple days ago without any sort of notification. I’ve been holding off on listening until I got it, and I must say I’m let down. Most of the music sounds like it should be a Frank Ocean record, which would be fine if I had bought a Frank record. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, throughbeingcruel said:

The tape case a couple days ago without any sort of notification. I’ve been holding off on listening until I got it, and I must say I’m let down. Most of the music sounds like it should be a Frank Ocean record, which would be fine if I had bought a Frank record. 

I see Frank Ocean on an early track really distracted you haha. I haven't seen the credits but he probably produced some of it. He doesn't rap or sound like Tyler though I don't see the big deal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Sunshine said:

I see Frank Ocean on an early track really distracted you haha. I haven't seen the credits but he probably produced some of it. He doesn't rap or sound like Tyler though I don't see the big deal.

Not talking about any vocal parts, entirely speaking of the fact that all the music is super downtempo. It’s like Odd Future’s version of elevator music.

 

basically what I’m saying is it’s fucking boring and nowhere near as good as the other OF artists’ recent output (blonde, I don’t like shit, etc). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, throughbeingcruel said:

Not talking about any vocal parts, entirely speaking of the fact that all the music is super downtempo. It’s like Odd Future’s version of elevator music.

 

basically what I’m saying is it’s fucking boring and nowhere near as good as the other OF artists’ recent output (blonde, I don’t like shit, etc). 

It's boring because it's slow like Blonde but Blonde is awesome. A bit squirrelly lol I agree it's slow and could be considered boring I just don't see how you can enjoy Blonde and get upset at this after one listen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×