PO: Converge - I Can Tell You About Pain 7"

Grabbed the blue. KRM sucks, but it was the nicest variant (IMO).

Glad it wasn't the LP to be honest as I'm skint, had to borrow money to buy this as it is. If it goes up next month, that'll be cool as I've budgeted money for records to buy a few variants of the new Celeste album (so excited).

Edited by elnombre91

1 hour ago, jhulud said:

Well. If anyone is catching Converge on their upcoming tour & able t help me out snag a purple, it'd be immensely appreciated. 

Juan I am seeing them with Neurosis on Sunday. If they have it for sale then (No idea if they will or not) ill grab one for you!  That is if they will let me buy more than one as I need it too!

8 hours ago, chicomak said:

Damn, I really can't buy this online.  From Deathwish site, $7 for vinyl, $14 shipping (cheapest) to Canada. :(  On King Road, shipping is $11.

I'll need to see if my local record store can get a copy.

Yo, this might be crazy, but did you check the shipping price from deathwishinc.eu?

It might be cheaper

*fingers crossed for a fall/winter tour to coincide with the LP*

*fingers crossed they actually play my city*

Converge hasn't played here since like 2010ish (huge civic center opening for Mastodon/Dethklok). They haven't played a club here since 2008 and they haven't played a club without a barrier since 2006. At the show in 08 Jacob promised they'd be back soon "at a smaller venue where you can kick the shit out of each other" and that never happened :(

11 hours ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

*fingers crossed for a fall/winter tour to coincide with the LP*

*fingers crossed they actually play my city*

Converge hasn't played here since like 2010ish (huge civic center opening for Mastodon/Dethklok). They haven't played a club here since 2008 and they haven't played a club without a barrier since 2006. At the show in 08 Jacob promised they'd be back soon "at a smaller venue where you can kick the shit out of each other" and that never happened :(

converge hasn't played in San Diego since roughly 2007 or longer. I would love to see them closer. Last time they came close was up in LA back year ago but I couldn't make it.