Vinyl Storage…We Need Your Help!

14 hours ago, arem said:

Ikea used to make a cabinet with drawers that were perfect for 7" storage called the Robin, it was really affordable but of course they discontinued it years ago. If you can produce something like this for a reasonable price I bet you'd get a lot of business.

32idbj6.jpg

Thanks for the info arem really useful post, We are getting a fair few request for decent 7" storage!

1 hour ago, piky0032 said:

I was going to do this as well but got worried that by resting them or sliding them back i would indent the covers with that a strip..... paranoid hahaha

It won't indent your covers. There is no pressure pushing them against the back piece. 

On 7/26/2017 at 8:22 PM, arem said:

Ikea used to make a cabinet with drawers that were perfect for 7" storage called the Robin, it was really affordable but of course they discontinued it years ago. If you can produce something like this for a reasonable price I bet you'd get a lot of business.

32idbj6.jpg

Want

4 hours ago, pedalhead said:

Nice & easy to "upgrade" a Kallax shelf with rear batons (a few quid from a diy place) and feet (£8 from Ikea)....

2 hours ago, pedalhead said:

Yep, I was concerned about that as well, which is why I used wider batons instead of my original idea of two smaller diameter ones.

Legit appreciate your use of batons.

31321596.jpg