PO: August Burns Red - "Phantom Anthem"

15 minutes ago, ethereal said:

leveler reissue is moving pretty quickly, around 600 left.

Yeah I noticed that. It sold like 200 in 5 minutes. I had to laugh though since I was there at exactly 2PM. SS originally had it priced at $17 and it went up to $18. Always changing prices over there.

Edited by MCDELTAT

• 2 weeks later...

One more! 

ABR_Mock_1024x1024.jpg

"Smartpunk Exclusive variant
Black & Bone w/ splatter vinyl
Limited to 300"

https://smartpunkshop.com/collections/smartpunk-exclusives/products/august-burns-red-phantom-anthem-smartpunk-exclusive

Edited by Han Solo

On 8/10/2017 at 8:28 AM, MCDELTAT said:

I guess I'll have to grab it since the other variants are hard to come by. Any comment on whether the OG 2xLP version sounds better than the single LP?

I just listened to my 2xLP the other day.  I thought it sounded fine.  I rocked out.  I'm not the pickiest, but I definitely didn't notice any major flaws or sections of issue. I don't know, sounded better than my splatter copy I sold a year or so ago.  I didn't listen to the 'D' side bonus tracks though, so I can't speak to that.  

On 8/19/2017 at 0:34 AM, Han Solo said:

One more! 

ABR_Mock_1024x1024.jpg

"Smartpunk Exclusive variant
Black & Bone w/ splatter vinyl
Limited to 300"

https://smartpunkshop.com/collections/smartpunk-exclusives/products/august-burns-red-phantom-anthem-smartpunk-exclusive

Purchased friday, just so i don't forget & it sells out... lots of pre orders this week damn!

• 4 weeks later...

:(:( Just got an email from Merchnow saying that the /300 (Swamp Green with Black Haze) and /700 (Milky Clear w/ Olive and Black Splatter) are delayed and won't be shipped until 10-20. I'm mostly upset because I also pre-ordered the new STYG album with this because they came out the same day.
"Milky Clear w/ Black and Olive Splatter  &   Swamp Green w/ Black Haze will not be arriving to us until closer to 10.20. Orders will be held in full until their arrival and a full album digital download will still be sent to you on the release date via email."

• 2 weeks later...