PO: The Wonder Years - Burst & Decay (Acoustic EP)

• 1 month later...

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Looks like TWY might have something new on the way soon. The website shows pictures of flyers with coordinates... I'm assuming the flyer will have a password that can be entered on the site to maybe access new music or some other info? I'm 2 hours away from the nearest one... anyone closer to one want to check it out?

• 1 year later...
50 minutes ago, glass realms said:

No pre-order yet but Burst and Decay II is released on 2/17/20. We Look Like Lightning is streaming now. Pre-orders will probably be at 

http://loneliestplaceonearth.com 

and

https://hopelessrecords.merchnow.com/catalogs/The-Wonder-Years

It's up now at Hopeless... Mint vinyl limited to 500.

you also get a Free Poster + Passport Book - Giveaway with TWY purchases over $18

14 minutes ago, texan4life said:

$12 shipping..what a joke

The hopeless store had a media mail option for me... $5.27. The record is $3 more, but still beats the priority shipping for splatter variant.

Plus you get the free stuff (poster/passport book) and limited to 500 vs 1500... if that matters to you.

5 hours ago, putol said:

Lame. It as probably limited to 500 on MerchNow. If I would have known it was limited to 1,500, I would have ordered the white with lime green, gold, and magenta splatter instead.

Edited by ckraus333

24 minutes ago, ckraus333 said:

Lame. It as probably limited to 500 on MerchNow. If I would have known it was limited to 1,500, I would have ordered the white with lime green, gold, and magenta splatter instead.

Exactly this. I thought the LPOE version looked better but I was thought "eh, if I do want to sell this, go for most limited."