Back in 2015 I bought a really nice VPI 16.5 from user ajxd with intentions of including it in my set up, but I've had a long list of financial burdens since then (including the reason why I'm now selling it) so I was never able to actually set it up and use it. It's been in (cool, dry, safe) storage at my parents house since I live in a tiny 1 bedroom apt with barely enough room for myself, my bf & my cat lol.

With that said, I'm looking to sell it for as close to what I purchased it for as possible which was $385ppd including insurance. I purchased this for a really great price and I want to pass that on to whoever may want this. It comes with everything you'd need, which is what I received from ajxd. If interested I can fwd the message chain between the two of us where he gives me his step-by-step method for cleaning records (he's a scientist for those who don't know).

I don't get to post on here often anymore, so feel free to tweet to me (@/) if I don't reply to your DM within a couple hours of sending as I'd like to sell this ASAP.

VPI SOLD

I'm also selling most of my collection via discogs: https://www.discogs.com/seller/futurekills/profile?sort=artist%2Casc

I didn't input any of the prices, I just let the site suggest what it thinks the going rate is. Feel free to DM/comment with offers, but don't lowball please.

Thanks.

Edited by futures

On 8/14/2017 at 5:54 PM, somethingvinyl said:

Damnit. I want that VPI. I just don't have the money now. I'm seriously interested but probably won't have the money until later in the year (which isn't helpful). Posting to see if you still have it when I have the money.

please let me know when you're able to buy :) 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just checked back and you sold the VPI. Arrghh. Congrats. When you're tired of selling your records, I'll buy all of them for a flat price (probably not to your desire). Sell as many high ticket items as you can and get at me when you done with the process.

Edited by somethingvinyl

On 9/26/2017 at 2:41 PM, somethingvinyl said:

Just checked back and you sold the VPI. Arrghh. Congrats. When you're tired of selling your records, I'll buy all of them for a flat price (probably not to your desire). Sell as many high ticket items as you can and get at me when you done with the process.

I was actually considering bringing my "leftovers" to my local shop, but instead I'll let you pick what you want! I'll probably be doing that in December since I'm moving at the end of the year & I dont want to bring these with me lol.