PO: Mercury Rev - All Is Dream reissue

https://mercuryrev.bandcamp.com/album/all-is-dream

Limited edition "Sunset" colored vinyl, 300 copies available worldwide.

IMO this is their last great album. Everything else after feels like more symphonic retreads of this one. YMMV.

$30 USD <-- Not a fan of this, but the OG vinyl is more $$$ on Discogs.

Edited by armadillo01

I agree that this is their last great album. I'm glad I already have an original pressing because $35 shipped is a bit much for a single LP and I'd probably have paid it otherwise.

There are pictures of the record on Discogs. It looks pretty nice. They even changed the artwork up a bit.

Edited by aphasias

15 hours ago, aphasias said:

I agree that this is their last great album. I'm glad I already have an original pressing because $35 shipped is a bit much for a single LP and I'd probably have paid it otherwise.

There are pictures of the record on Discogs. It looks pretty nice. They even changed the artwork up a bit.

I really wish they'd at least done a 2xLP reissue to spread some of the tracks out (and fill Side D out with b-sides). I'd have paid for that for the price they're asking. I really want this album on vinyl but I really don't want to pay that price. 

• 2 years later...
On 8/2/2017 at 1:49 PM, OneThreeOneTwo said:

I really wish they'd at least done a 2xLP reissue to spread some of the tracks out (and fill Side D out with b-sides). I'd have paid for that for the price they're asking. I really want this album on vinyl but I really don't want to pay that price. 

you got your wish! they actually packed both sides C and D for a whopping 16 b-side/bonus tracks. 

https://www.cherryred.co.uk/product/mercury-rev-all-is-dream-double-coloured-vinyl-edition-2lp/

16 hours ago, wuhanclan said:

you got your wish! they actually packed both sides C and D for a whopping 16 b-side/bonus tracks. 

https://www.cherryred.co.uk/product/mercury-rev-all-is-dream-double-coloured-vinyl-edition-2lp/

Thanks so much. I'm so glad I waited for this. It is everything I imagined it would be and then a lot more. Insta-ordered.

26 minutes ago, aphasias said:

I hope they honor the old price! They usually do, but I have had them email me about a price mistake once before. They gave me the option of cancelling it paying the correct (higher) price.

thanks for this. i checked “my order” and it still has the old price. if it does go to the new price i might as well order from cherry red bcos it comes with the postcard 

15 hours ago, aphasias said:

Deep Discount has this listed now as well. They have a 15% of coupon through 6/30 (MEGALODON) That brings the price to $31.14 (plus tax where applicable). Comes out the same as the early Bull Moose price for me, but may be a good deal for others!

Thanks! I cancelled my Cherry Red order, too and went with Deep Discount.

1 hour ago, wuhanclan said:

have u heard from them? i sent cancellation my email 3 days ago but haven’t received a reply/refund yet. 

I don't think Cherry Red are open on weekends, so you may have missed them for that long. I don't anticipate hearing back from them until the 1st but they should get back to you sooner than me.

If you set up an account you can also go into your order and click on the cancellation button. I did both.