wtb This Will Destroy You - S/t

ingoodhands

Careful with these. Pressing is pretty awful. Lots of surface noise and warping. I've reached out to Magic Bullet with numerous emails for a replacement and they won't respond. Another local indie shop sent back their whole batch of this album to MB because every customer they had complained or tried to return the album due to pressing issues. Hope you get a clean copy, because I'm looking for one to. I'm stuck with one that is really badly warped.

1 hour ago, zdkaiser said:

Careful with these. Pressing is pretty awful. Lots of surface noise and warping. I've reached out to Magic Bullet with numerous emails for a replacement and they won't respond. Another local indie shop sent back their whole batch of this album to MB because every customer they had complained or tried to return the album due to pressing issues. Hope you get a clean copy, because I'm looking for one to. I'm stuck with one that is really badly warped.

dang... i was hoping the post on discogs about the latest pressing was just over exaggerating. i'll update once i get my order. also this seems like a good deal unless i'm missing a catch. 3 x lp live album for 9.99 

https://shop.magicbulletrecords.com/collections/vinyl/products/this-will-destroy-you-live-in-reykjavik-iceland-3xlp-black-white-grey-vinyl

On 8/7/2017 at 0:47 AM, ingoodhands said:

dang... i was hoping the post on discogs about the latest pressing was just over exaggerating. i'll update once i get my order. also this seems like a good deal unless i'm missing a catch. 3 x lp live album for 9.99 

https://shop.magicbulletrecords.com/collections/vinyl/products/this-will-destroy-you-live-in-reykjavik-iceland-3xlp-black-white-grey-vinyl

I bought this live 3LP. It's actually incredible. Doesn't even sound like a live recording at all.

• 2 weeks later...