PO NOW: Macintosh Plus - Floral Shoppe (Bubblegum Pink wax)

1 minute ago, ethereal said:

my morbid curiosity got the best of me and I took a gamble on that sketchy ass site. at least it’s through PayPal again this time around so I won’t be totally screwed if it doesn’t ship.

Keep us posted. I took a chance off the Shopify page when it was up (for non Mac+ releases). It was only a few days before that page up and disappeared... TBD

I placed two orders (one BandCamp and one Shopify) and he shipped out both but they both arrived warped to high heavens. I messaged him about replacements on Reddit and he was super responsive and nice and said he'd send out replacements. That was 4-5 weeks ago and it looks like he hasn't logged into that account since the day I talked to him. As far as I know, I won't get replacements, so I'm just keeping my copies in between a few glass sheets and hoping they flatten out a little over the next few weeks.

1 minute ago, swb said:

I placed two orders (one BandCamp and one Shopify) and he shipped out both but they both arrived warped to high heavens. I messaged him about replacements on Reddit and he was super responsive and nice and said he'd send out replacements. That was 4-5 weeks ago and it looks like he hasn't logged into that account since the day I talked to him. As far as I know, I won't get replacements, so I'm just keeping my copies in between a few glass sheets and hoping they flatten out a little over the next few weeks.

How long from order placed, to shipment for the Shopify page?

7 minutes ago, swb said:

I know I've bitched a lot about needing a contact page in this thread so forgive me for being redundant but I just want this over with; what's his /u/ so I can give it a shot?

8 minutes ago, DecayToDeath said:

I know I've bitched a lot about needing a contact page in this thread so forgive me for being redundant but I just want this over with; what's his /u/ so I can give it a shot?

PM'd you. Anyone interested, you can also just search the vaporwave reddit and see his posts from 4-5 weeks ago and message him there. But, as I said, he hasn't logged into that account in a while it seems.

Edit: Or click the link above. :)

Edited by swb

2 minutes ago, EHughes527 said:

https://www.reddit.com/u/OESBEE4

Tread lightly. Seems to be used mostly for trolling...

Yeah. I PM'd his username to @DecayToDeath because, as realistic as I am about him probably not sending me replacements, I do not want anyone to message him and be like "YOU RESPONDED TO THIS ONE GUY ON VC 5 WEEKS AGO, YOU BASTARD. RESPOND TO ME!" and throw me under the bus and on to his troll list. If anyone messages him, be as nice or angry as you want, but pls don't include me or this thread in any angry rants at him. :P

6 minutes ago, swb said:

Yeah. I PM'd his username to @DecayToDeath because, as realistic as I am about him probably not sending me replacements, I do not want anyone to message him and be like "YOU RESPONDED TO THIS ONE GUY ON VC 5 WEEKS AGO, YOU BASTARD. RESPOND TO ME!" and throw me under the bus and on to his troll list. If anyone messages him, be as nice or angry as you want, but pls don't include me or this thread in any angry rants at him. :P

I wouldn't put too much worry into what Mr. Todd thinks, but noted. 

5 minutes ago, EHughes527 said:

I wouldn't put too much worry into what Mr. Todd thinks, but noted. 

Lol. I know, I know. I am definitely over sensitive after reading some of the vaporwave reddit threads. If you received a shipping notification or you got a reply from Todd, you were either called a liar/plant or used as ammunition in the rightful war against Todd. I posted a few times naively and then slowly backed away and deleted my innocuous posts not wanting to get dragged into it. :P

10 minutes ago, swb said:

Lol. I know, I know. I am definitely over sensitive after reading some of the vaporwave reddit threads. If you received a shipping notification or you got a reply from Todd, you were either called a liar/plant or used as ammunition in the rightful war against Todd. I posted a few times naively and then slowly backed away and deleted my innocuous posts not wanting to get dragged into it. :P

Seems to be slightly more civil here. (Am I crazy for saying that? Lol)

51 minutes ago, swb said:

was the PayPal email he was using for the Shopify orders [email protected] ?

kinda odd considering his name is Todd...