Site running slow lately

itsgoodtobefree

For the past week or so, loading pages in the forum seems to take a lot longer than usual. Happens both on my WiFi and LTE. Just curious if others have experienced the same...

I did a search and looked around and I haven't seen anyone bring this up, so apologies in advance if I've missed something obvious!

we have had a steady increase of traffic over the last 2 months and will be upgrade servers again in the next week or so. I apologize for the slowness. We have been doing all we can with our current set up. Sorry again!! Its very difficult trying to fix issues on the live site so we have to be careful when making any changes and then watching the effects. Fun times!

11 hours ago, danny said:

we have had a steady increase of traffic over the last 2 months and will be upgrade servers again in the next week or so. I apologize for the slowness. We have been doing all we can with our current set up. Sorry again!! Its very difficult trying to fix issues on the live site so we have to be careful when making any changes and then watching the effects. Fun times!

So the search results just seem to be pruned, if present at all.  I've been getting 4-5 hits, tops, on searches that should have 20+.  For an example of what I'm talking about, try looking for the PO thread for the upcoming Sannhet record.  A search using the board's search tool produces 0 results for searching "Sannhet".  I've had better luck just going to Google and typing "vinycollective + [search term]" – the very first hit is often exactly what I'm looking for.