PO Now: Strange Ranger - Daymoon

2 hours ago, dantheriver said:

http://tinyengines.limitedrun.com/products/624650-strange-ranger-how-it-all-went-by

good thing I didn’t make a new thread... cassette only :(

Hopeful this is just temporary, they did the same on their last EP. If TinyEngines is worried about making too much money from the vinyl release, I'll gladly take one for the team and grab it for free.

On a more serious note, I really liked the new track (more so than Daymoon) and look forward to hearing the full album!

4 minutes ago, ✦ S U N S H I N E ✦ 日 光 ♡♡ said:

FUUUUUUCK

cassettes.

I hope this gets pressed. They still never pressed that first Strange ranger EP.

Dear @bearchuck if you still lurk VC... you already assumed it but we’d like this new EP and that first Strange Ranger EP to get pressed. If they will fit just do both on a single LP!

love,

us guys 

16 minutes ago, dantheriver said:

Dear @bearchuck if you still lurk VC... you already assumed it but we’d like this new EP and that first Strange Ranger EP to get pressed. If they will fit just do both on a single LP!

love,

us guys 

You'll get free advertising from me too. My favorite thing to do is recommend this band.

30 minutes ago, CatsNJazz said:

Yeah I know it was BWM but I'm sure they could get the rights to rerelease it

Meaning they have to get new plates and everything to press a 2LP. Its 3x more expensive to do that then it is to repress on plates you already had made. This release isn't a vinyl release cuz it's too expensive to press I'm guessing so pressing the first record doesn't seem probable.

The first LP was also released by Standard Brickhouse so maybe they'll repress if enough demand is there.

Edited by ✦ S U N S H I N E ✦ 日 光 ♡♡

• 1 month later...
8 hours ago, dantheriver said:

This EP is great but I need more. 5 songs at 13 minutes with one being instrumental is just enough to whet my appetite. Hopefully they have a new LP in the works for early-ish 2019.

I finally listened to it and hoooooooooly shit Remember is an actual perfect song.

18 hours ago, ✦ S U N S H I N E ✦ 日 光 ♡♡ said:

I finally listened to it and hoooooooooly shit Remember is an actual perfect song.

The Wires and Remember are probably my favorite back to back songs of the year. This band can do no wrong.

Edited by dantheriver

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...