PO: Mewithoutyou [A->B] Life Repress

9 minutes ago, jrodan said:

so you made up that he was looking to sell for aftermarket prices because he didn't respond to your PM? what a dick move.

he hit me with "make an offer I guess" so I offered him exactly how much it cost him and got ignored.

so yeah, I find it hard to believe that he was casually waiting around for someone who wanted the poster too and "forgot" to pm the other people back.

it's not like they would ship together, unless you wanted the silkscreen poster folded (which I doubt anyone would want to do).

no sweat off my back though, I found one anyways.

1 minute ago, ethereal said:

he hit me with "make an offer I guess" so I offered him exactly how much it cost him and got ignored.

so yeah, I find it hard to believe that he was casually waiting around for someone who wanted the poster too and "forgot" to pm the other people back.

it's not like they would ship together, unless you wanted the silkscreen poster folded (which I doubt anyone would want to do).

i have bought from him before. splatter version of nothing - tired of tomorrow. he charged me exactly what he paid. dude is super solid and i would give him the benefit of the doubt over you to be honest.

don't you think its possible he got a lot of offers and once he made a deal he didn't remember to write back every person who had contacted him? to try and throw his ethics into question for no other reason than you didn't get a response is a dick move, like i said. try and give people the benefit of the doubt before trying to drag their name through the mud.

6 minutes ago, ethereal said:

You should always just assume things. 

Just now, jrodan said:

i have bought from him before. splatter version of nothing - tired of tomorrow. he charged me exactly what he paid. dude is super solid and i would give him the benefit of the doubt over you to be honest.

don't you think its possible he got a lot of offers and once he made a deal he didn't remember to write back every person who had contacted him? to try and throw his ethics into question for no other reason than you didn't get a response is a dick move, like i said. try and give people the benefit of the doubt before trying to drag their name through the mud.

Just now, SunsetDramaKing17 said:

You should always just assume things. 

i'm not dragging anyone through the mud, just saying it was a silly process as a head's up to others who were interested.

your personal experience isn't the world's personal experience, ya know

Just now, ethereal said:

i'm not dragging anyone through the mud, just saying it was a silly process as a head's up to others who were interested.

your personal experience isn't the world's personal experience, ya know

well, clearly we aren't getting anywhere. you could have simply apologized for assuming (you made yourself out to look like an ass) and this would have been over with. instead you are showing your inability to comprehend basic communication principles. my personal experience lends more to this situation than your "heads up, this dude is a flipper" experience that didn't even exist.

1 minute ago, jrodan said:

well, clearly we aren't getting anywhere. you could have simply apologized for assuming (you made yourself out to look like an ass) and this would have been over with. instead you are showing your inability to comprehend basic communication principles. my personal experience lends more to this situation than your "heads up, this dude is a flipper" experience that didn't even exist.

yeah because that's exactly what I said :rolleyes:
you need to calm down dude lol go for a walk

• 5 months later...