WEDDING SALE! Selling 300+ records, tons of LPs $10 and less!

fourfourtwo

Hey all! It was easier to list on Discogs than type it all out here and add prices.  But here are some examples: 

Into It, Over It/Castevet SPLIT - Record release version

Tigers Jaw - Self Titled - Pre Order Version

Converge - You Fail Me - Screened Cover version with clear and white cross record

Lots of Margot/Nuclear stuff and Empire! Empire! stuff.

Most of the records has an "offer" option if you don't like the price, but I've priced below average on the site. 

Tons of screamo, emo, pop punk 7" stuff. Adding the LPs today.

I decided I'm leaving the record game, I want to get more into a minimalist lifestyle where I don't have things that I don't need. 

https://www.discogs.com/seller/fourfourtwo/profile

If you mention you're from VC in the order section, I'll give free shipping over $20 (with multiple record purchase) in the US. 

Edited by fourfourtwo

30 minutes ago, fourfourtwo said:

Hey all! It was easier to list on Discogs than type it all out here and add prices.  But here are some examples: 

Into It, Over It/Castevet SPLIT - Record release version

Tigers Jaw - Self Titled - Pre Order Version

Converge - You Fail Me - Screened Cover version with clear and white cross record

Lots of Margot/Nuclear stuff and Empire! Empire! stuff.

Most of the records has an "offer" option if you don't like the price, but I've priced below average on the site. 

Tons of screamo, emo, pop punk 7" stuff. Adding the LPs today.

I decided I'm leaving the record game, I want to get more into a minimalist lifestyle where I don't have things that I don't need. 

https://www.discogs.com/seller/fourfourtwo/profile

If you mention you're from VC in the order section, I'll give free shipping over $15 in the US. 

happen to have Foxy Shazam "Introducing"?

Added even more LPs for under $10, as well as some gems. Lots of Margot & Nuclear So & So's, Screamo, Minus the bear,  Blink 182.

If you spend more than $20 (total) on multiple records, I'll throw in free shipping and some extra free records. 

I'm shipping tomorrow morning so get those orders in for quick turnaround! 

Daaaaaaamn itttttt now's not the time to be getting rid of all this stuff for me. Are you still in Chicago? I would be interested in coming and flipping through this stuff. Might like some of the lautrec/beau navire/ lots of others. Sorry to see this collection scatter about, but cheers to your decision making.

18 hours ago, 6heart6breaker6 said:

Daaaaaaamn itttttt now's not the time to be getting rid of all this stuff for me. Are you still in Chicago? I would be interested in coming and flipping through this stuff. Might like some of the lautrec/beau navire/ lots of others. Sorry to see this collection scatter about, but cheers to your decision making.

Yeah, still in Chi - I live up in the Edgewater/Andersonville area.

Thanks on the decision making, it's been tough to get rid of but I know it's for the better regarding the type of lifestyle that I want to get into. 

For all others interested, I ship on Monday mornings! Get in your orders!! 

• 2 weeks later...

BUMP

HUGE BUMP

So I get married in under two months. Here's a tip - if you set a budget for a wedding, you can kiss it goodbye! So many unexpected costs. 

So I'm bumping this. If you mention youre from VC, I'll do free shipping over $20. I will cut deals. Just need to make some cash!