(P.O. Now!) Converge - The Dusk In Us (November 3rd)

Any west coasters (particularly Bay Area, CA) notice that The Catalyst in Santa Cruz listed a Converge headliner with SUMAC and Cult Leader on January 28? Tickets are listed as "Off Sale" and when I google it there are some other links to the show that come up but are now dead.

Fingers crossed for a west coast tour (and hopefully an opportunity to get the green press).

6 hours ago, CrimsonLies said:

Sorry to bump this thread, but is it normal for kingsroadmerch to not offer standard shipping when putting more than one item in the cart? It's ~$5 for one item but ~$15 (ground) for two. :wacko:

Also, If anyone grabs a green press, hit me up!

What's the 2nd item? If it's anything other than vinyl they can't ship it media mail. If it's charging you that for 2 records though, that's some bullshit. I mean either way that does seem too high.

Thank you to everyone who checked out the new song and Pre-ordered the album so far.
We announced the first leg of shows/touring, which will be the East Coast w/ Pile and Give.

Dates can be found at convergecult.com.
Our exclusive band color will be available from us at those shows.
We have a ton of other things in the works, more music and announcements coming soon.
Stay tuned.

-J.

5 hours ago, jbannon said:

Thank you to everyone who checked out the new song and Pre-ordered the album so far.
We announced the first leg of shows/touring, which will be the East Coast w/ Pile and Give.

Dates can be found at convergecult.com.
Our exclusive band color will be available from us at those shows.
We have a ton of other things in the works, more music and announcements coming soon.
Stay tuned.

-J.

Awesome. Any chance of another leg of the tour possibly hitting somewhere in Florida? Living in MA, it was easy to see you guys in Worcester or Boston pretty much every show, even had the pleasure of recording a record with Kurt, but since I moved, not so easy, haha. 

On 9/12/2017 at 10:42 PM, KnifeStreet said:

Awesome. Any chance of another leg of the tour possibly hitting somewhere in Florida? Living in MA, it was easy to see you guys in Worcester or Boston pretty much every show, even had the pleasure of recording a record with Kurt, but since I moved, not so easy, haha. 

At some point we will do our best to get down to Florida.

Logistically it is just difficult for us to pull off in the limited windows of time we have for touring.
Thanks.

Edited by jbannon

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/14/2017 at 12:09 PM, lexicondevil said:

I'm digging those new shirts with the lyrics and different colors. I want to wait until I hear the songs before I pick which one is my favorite. I hope they stick around for a bit.

This is exactly what I was waiting to do. I'd buy all of them if feasible. But it's not. 

47 minutes ago, 1876records said:

is there a hot topic exclusive pedal?

Real talk: I've picked up a couple Converge records from Hot Topic crazy cheap because (unsurprisingly) people who buy Converge records don't typically pick them up at Hot Topic. Like, cheap enough that I felt like I should PayPal Deathwish $5. Luckily, I know how distribution and retail works so I know DW's cut was in no way impacted by HT's clearance sales.

New song is fucking dope as hell. I'm waiting to hear the whole album before picking which lyric shirt I want though.

On 9/27/2017 at 3:45 PM, Bladewillisisdead said:

Real talk: I've picked up a couple Converge records from Hot Topic crazy cheap because (unsurprisingly) people who buy Converge records don't typically pick them up at Hot Topic. Like, cheap enough that I felt like I should PayPal Deathwish $5. Luckily, I know how distribution and retail works so I know DW's cut was in no way impacted by HT's clearance sales.

New song is fucking dope as hell. I'm waiting to hear the whole album before picking which lyric shirt I want though.

I feel that DW got their full cut when HT bought the records from them to resale.. if anything HT is taking the loss.  

1 hour ago, roadmonkey said:

I feel that DW got their full cut when HT bought the records from them to resale.. if anything HT is taking the loss.  

Yes, I said I know how retail works. Was just trying to illustrate that I got them for a steal.

I got Unloved and Weeded Out for like $5