(P.O. Now!) Converge - The Dusk In Us (November 3rd)

9 hours ago, Gippej said:

Is that even jake at the beginning? Almost sounds like john from darkest hour lol. Song rules, jealous of you guy guys getting the album before Friday, can’t wait

I thought it sounded like darkest hour too but then I remembered what year it was. lol Song was sick though I can't wait to pick this up

58 minutes ago, wh0ad00d said:

have they updated the list on what stores are going to have the direct and indie variants?

Would it not be just as easy and also much faster to just check the list yourself instead of posting here to ask if it has been updated and then waiting for a reply?

https://www.convergecult.com/worldwide-indie-exclusive-store-list/

non-snarky answer: list coming soon

Got my box in from DWRC today and this album is just blowing my mind.  Packaging is fantastic and the booklet is a really nice touch.  Was extremely, extremely fortunate to be given a Friends and Family variant so many thanks to the Deathwish crew and Jake or whoever determines who is lucky enough to be gifted one of these gems!  I honestly jumped in the air and squealed like a little kid when I realized what it was!

17 minutes ago, hallowken78 said:

Got my box in from DWRC today and this album is just blowing my mind.  Packaging is fantastic and the booklet is a really nice touch.  Was extremely, extremely fortunate to be given a Friends and Family variant so many thanks to the Deathwish crew and Jake or whoever determines who is lucky enough to be gifted one of these gems!  I honestly jumped in the air and squealed like a little kid when I realized what it was!

Congrats on that.  Feel free to post a photo for the rest of us to jealously ogle, if you get the time.

I've only given the album one listen, earlier today, but I have to say that it's even better than my lofty expectations were set at.  All this talk of the stellar packaging and hefty booklet have me extra excited for my copy to show up, too.

14 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

Congrats on that.  Feel free to post a photo for the rest of us to jealously ogle, if you get the time.

I've only given the album one listen, earlier today, but I have to say that it's even better than my lofty expectations were set at.  All this talk of the stellar packaging and hefty booklet have me extra excited for my copy to show up, too.

Edit:  image didn't show, gonna have to try this from my desktop...

Edited by hallowken78

1 hour ago, SunsetDramaKing17 said:

I apologize for the possible stupidity. But, I got my red DW exclusive, and separate from the wrapped record is a trifold unmarked cover. Should i assume this is for additional storage of the record? Just never seen it done lije this before. Thanks guys! 

Probably.  My package had an Acid Tiger LP jacket used for padding. They are probably burning through extras they aren't going to use.

1 hour ago, SunsetDramaKing17 said:

I apologize for the possible stupidity. But, I got my red DW exclusive, and separate from the wrapped record is a trifold unmarked cover. Should i assume this is for additional storage of the record? Just never seen it done lije this before. Thanks guys! 

Found it, its the Trap Them record sleeve. So..just for shipping. 

10 hours ago, ConeyAllen said:

I wonder what the likelihood is of there being any green copies once they come to the West Coast in January. Since it's limited at 500 I am nervous they will sellout pretty quickly.

I'm sure they'll bring half to the east coast shows and half to the west coast. They are usually pretty fair about making sure most people get a chance at those.