(P.O. Now!) Converge - The Dusk In Us (November 3rd)

EDIT:  this is gone, sorry to those I couldn't help out.  Would've loved to grab more but just didn't have the funds before the holiday.

Forgot to post that I grabbed an extra green for the board.  $25  + the $2  I had to shell out to have it 'coat checked' plus shipping.  Won't be able to ship it until later this week because of the holidays though.

Edited by hallowken78

• 2 weeks later...

• 3 weeks later...

Not sure if anybody wants to do this because they are pretty expensive, but I'm looking to grab a couple of the guitar pedals Kurt is selling at the show. They are selling out every night, I'm after any of them except for the SBD Fuzz. If anybody wants to grab one or two for me, PM me, I will not only reimburse you costs+shipping but I will also send you four or five records as a thank you, DW stuff or similar, I have a big collection and could use to make some space so just let me know what you like.

My buddy saw them last night (which is why I have the SBD fuzz) and said they were killer, hope everyone going enjoys.

1 hour ago, birdturbo said:

January is almost over. Have the new silver/red mix copies begun shipping yet? Also waiting for the new You Fail Me variant to ship.

I ordered both as well and have not received any shipping word.  Definitely looks like the You Fail Me repress is already being shipped though.

This is what I managed to collect so far. Glad I was able to find a copy of the green from US. 

//

I need that spectacular Rainbow Splatter to complete the set now. 

To all of you please help me out to find a copy of it!!

In case any of you have one and want to part with it please let me know. 

I can eventually trade some of the multiple variants I have of many Converge releases or pay in cash. 

You can check my list at the link in my signature below. 

(Only if you have TDIU Rainbow Splatter, no other trades or sales atm). 

On ‎1‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 6:18 PM, KnifeStreet said:

I have one, but it’s sitting on eBay right now. If it doesn’t sell after a bit I’ll let you know. 

Is this your listing? If so you should sell it to MayCauseDeath instead of flipping it for double what you paid for at the show.  If it's not your listing then I apologize.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Converge-The-Dusk-In-Us-LP-Green-Tour-Variant-500-pressed-Deathwish-Inc/183040755781?hash=item2a9e144845:g:tC4AAOSw-RhabTzP

35 minutes ago, calltoarmssoia said:

Is this your listing? If so you should sell it to MayCauseDeath instead of flipping it for double what you paid for at the show.  If it's not your listing then I apologize.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Converge-The-Dusk-In-Us-LP-Green-Tour-Variant-500-pressed-Deathwish-Inc/183040755781?hash=item2a9e144845:g:tC4AAOSw-RhabTzP

It is my listing.  It's the copy I paid $50 + shipping for on another site, literally the day before being offered another copy from a fellow member here on VC for the cost he paid at the show.  I wasn't lucky enough to get to see them, but was lucky enough to land two copies relatively easily.  I'm not flipping, just hoping to make back what I paid for it right before getting a better deal here.  If that fails, I have no problem offering it to other members here, even if it means taking a loss.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
8 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

What's shitty is that it's a signed copy, which means there's like a 99% chance it was won from that Spotify promo leading up the album.  I'm actually kind of surprised it took this long for one of the winners to flip their copy.

This is exactly what I was thinking. That's why I wish the band would call him out. Flipping a record for a dumb amount that no one will actually pay is whatever, but I figured it was the Spotify "fan" giveaway thing which makes it fucking shitty. Then again, every splatter copy was a giveaway as far as I know, so it's shitty all around regardless.

1 minute ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

This is exactly what I was thinking. That's why I wish the band would call him out. Flipping a record for a dumb amount that no one will actually pay is whatever, but I figured it was the Spotify "fan" giveaway thing which makes it fucking shitty. Then again, every splatter copy was a giveaway as far as I know, so it's shitty all around regardless.

Yeah, you're not wrong about that at all.  I guess "flipping" is technically not the right word to use, by definition, but like you said... it's comparably shitty.  Of course we could play devil's advocate and assume the guy is a mega-fan who just ran into some medical issues or car troubles, but $1,800 OBO seems pretty insane and I definitely don't think that's the case here.