PO - Brand New - Science Fiction

6 minutes ago, DafTyler said:

Its also a great feeling not posting in threads you dont care about.

Give it a try.

6 minutes ago, DafTyler said:

Its also a great feeling not posting in threads you dont care about.

Give it a try.

cute, but my original post is a better feeling

Edited by KingTacoMunster

5 minutes ago, mattisr1984 said:

im gonna laugh if a standard/cheaper version goes up. seems to me there is / was two different pages: one that was listed as "very limited" for $50 with an active buy button and one that was listed as "limited to 5000" with a broken buy link. 

If you think Brand New fans still wouldn't have burned through the $50 option even with a standard available at the same time you are nuts.

There could have been this $50 mystery option and a $5ppd option with that stipulation you could only get one or the other and they still would have blown through the $50 option.

3 minutes ago, stl_ben said:

Still not sure where anyone saw limited to 5,000.  That being said even if it was 5,000 it sold out so fast I don't know how anyone could say that it doesn't qualify as "very limited".  That being said....why none on eBay yet?!

procrastinatemusictraitors.com was listed as "very limited"

procrastinatemusictraitors.com/lp5 was listed as "limited to 5000" and the buy link was broken. 

Edited by mattisr1984

3 minutes ago, stl_ben said:

Still not sure where anyone saw limited to 5,000.  That being said even if it was 5,000 it sold out so fast I don't know how anyone could say that it doesn't qualify as "very limited".  That being said....why none on eBay yet?!

There was link floating around Reddit that's no longer active that just goes to a blank page now. And I'm guessing none are on eBay because you didn't get one to flip?

4 minutes ago, stl_ben said:

There was link floating around Reddit that's no longer active that just goes to a blank page now. And I'm guessing none are on eBay because you didn't get one to flip?

4 minutes ago, ethereal said:

weird, my screen still said "very limited" when I was able to buy 1-2 hours ago

I believe there were two different links. Whole thing has been a clusterfuck.

http://www.procrastinatemusictraitors.com/cart/

you can force it to show a cart with the limited in here but it won't process, showing OOS. May be worth babysitting this one since it is the only not blank page right now?

1 minute ago, Kanellos said:

Caved like a hypocritical sucker that I am. I'll wait and see what it is before I decide if I want to keep it.

Are we sure this thing is coming out this year? June for a download date doesn't make sense unless it's just a placeholder.

My best guess, based on the hype from a few months ago suggesting a 4/18 release is that they planned to announce April -> release June (which explains the leftover "June" download info) but in typical BN fashion it got delayed. 

So April Announce -> June Release turned into August announce -> October release.

7 minutes ago, andy. said:

IDK how to search threads on here anymore but did y'all see Jeff from RFC's tweet about forgetting to turn off sale notifications when he put the records up for sale? He has since deleted the tweet.

I tweeted him saying he'd be even sadder if people realize they can come to him with questions or complaints . . .