PO - Brand New - Science Fiction

3 hours ago, ethereal said:

fix your QuickTime plugin, that blank space should be a welcome video by Jesse showing the unboxing of the limited vinyl and t-box. at the end of the video it gives you the link to buy that or the test pressing

Because I'm the sheldon cooper of not understanding sarcasm, I'd like to point out there is absolutely nothing on the page. If you open up the web inspector (ctrl+shift+i) then you'll realize there's absolutely nothing, not even a single js file. Kinda funny actually.

2 hours ago, MCDELTAT said:

Because I'm the sheldon cooper of not understanding sarcasm, I'd like to point out there is absolutely nothing on the page. If you open up the web inspector (ctrl+shift+i) then you'll realize there's absolutely nothing, not even a single js file. Kinda funny actually.

nah bro there are tons of js files. alllllllllllll the js files.

1 hour ago, jrodan said:

but will you take your chances with the continued bad jokes in this thread? that is the real question.

I know I shouldn't but I can't help it.  These threads are always a disaster with no shortage of wincing.  If anything it keeps a lot of my upper-neck muscles in check, I guess.

1 hour ago, stl_ben said:

New Brand New and this thread only has a pack of bro trolls in a circle jerk....why am I not shocked.

0944c6923369614c26a18b10c7a51454.jpg

I mean, it's not like we have a whole lot of info to discuss. So, what'd you expect? Plus, it's a BN thread; it has to evolve into cat gifs and Shaq.gif somehow. It's a VC bylaw. 

Edited by Fowty Dollaz

2 minutes ago, alburrito said:

I haven't been on in a few days. What did I miss?

BN dropped a PO. It sold out several times (maybe?). It's $50 shipped to US (more elsewhere). It's /5000. People are pissy because: Brand New. No word beyond some confirmation emails. P!MT is a blank page. Everyone here is having fun with it. If you really want to see a rollercoaster hit up Reddit. Holy shite.

12 minutes ago, alburrito said:

I haven't been on in a few days. What did I miss?

11 pages of hurt butts over a pre-order with no title, no artwork, no track list, no single, no set release date, and no variant info.

ie: a bunch of dudes sitting around a table pouting about a piece of blank printer paper.

4 minutes ago, deafening said:

11 pages of hurt butts over a pre-order with no title, no artwork, no track list, no single, no set release date, and no variant info.

ie: a bunch of dudes sitting around a table pouting about a piece of blank printer paper.

A $50 piece of blank printer paper**