PO - Brand New - Science Fiction

2 minutes ago, EGsynergy said:

It's up for pre order on the site right now. Brand New posted on IG.

damn, another lesson in not being a dick on the internet. my apologies.

so the question of what the $50 version means compared to this new $27 version is a valid one. Brand New, you certainly got me this time.

I tried to order the limited vinyl yesterday as soon as it went up and after refreshing for 20 minutes was finally able to get in an order through Paypal.  My credit card was charged and I received a Paypal confirmation email and see the charge on my card as well as in Paypal, however the site crashed before giving me an order confirmation and I was never sent an email confirmation.

I've emailed both procrastinate@secondcityprints and zack@procrastinatemusictraitors multiple times since yesterday and still haven't heard anything.  Does anyone have any advice they could give me on how to proceed from here.  My inner Brand New fanboy is coming out and I'm starting to freak out so I'd love to get this resolved ASAP.  Any advice would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

6 minutes ago, AGB said:

I dont know if its been said but the auatralian store has an exclusive colour ... which is white... however thats $45! 

Got order confirmation and it says "Aust color vinyl"

Hard to decipher what is bullshit in this thread, but you're right. Fuck spending another $50+ on this album but, good find.