PO - Brand New - Science Fiction

40 minutes ago, borispreorderer said:

i think you underestimate how much down-time you have when you are in a touring band. i have spent entire days googling ebay usernames and cancelling orders.

I would barely consider a band playing arenas a touring band.

They have big riders, catering, tour buses, media promotion and other things to do in life. 

I could be wrong since it took them 10 years to write a record so maybe they are busy on eBay.

But they also released a record in a paper bag, so I doubt they care

On 9/4/2017 at 11:28 PM, lostcrimes said:

Ended up being able to reserve a copy of the retail exclusive at my local record store. 

After striking out on PO after PO, I finally just called the store down the street to see if they planned on getting any. Figured I could try to get one the morning they open.

Without me even asking, they told me they'd hold a blue/red copy for me as long as I picked it up that day. Easy as that.

Also, this is my first post!

On 8/22/2017 at 10:19 PM, lethalenforcer said:

Anybody who ordered from this restock get the cd yet? Put my old address in the order by mistake and I keep running over there to see if it's there or not.

On 9/8/2017 at 8:07 AM, dapeebs said:

Anybody who ordered from this restock get the cd yet? Put my old address in the order by mistake and I keep running over there to see if it's there or not.

i dont think youre getting a cd, sorry. my friend and i both had orders from day one, and neither of us got cds.