PO - Brand New - Science Fiction

6 hours ago, Snaggle Von Swift said:

What's with all the hate for Urban Outfitters? You should all be praising them, how else were you all going to add this to your collection?

235bc4de0e2c934754e966049bae4402.png

https://www.urbanoutfitters.com/shop/various-artists-now-1s-limited-2xlp?category=vinyl-exclusives&color=010

It made me happy seeing this.......knowing in 20 years this will be what kids look through in thrift/op shop bins like we do with shitty 80/90s mixes

47 minutes ago, TheEdge said:

I'm curious as well as to what the Limited Vinyl release gets me.  I think it was like $45 and I felt like a moron for dropping that much on it without knowing what was included.  Anyone have any ideas?

My guess is some sort of limited vinyl, possibly with music by Brand New on it. 

3 hours ago, TheEdge said:

I'm curious as well as to what the Limited Vinyl release gets me.  I think it was like $45 and I felt like a moron for dropping that much on it without knowing what was included.  Anyone have any ideas?

everyone relax, Jesse called me personally (because i left my number in the instructions when i PO) and told me he is sending HJ coupons with each Limited Vinyl $45 order. #cantwait

• 2 weeks later...

Okay something just occurred to me: what if the rest of us who never got a CD, are instead getting the CD WITH our vinyl order?  I mean... at this point, I would prefer a more deluxe package over the CD.  But maybe the first however many orders got the CD's sent out early as a kind of "bonus," and the rest of us who were a little late have to wait and get ours with the vinyl.

Like I said, I would prefer a more deluxe package for the vinyl itself at this point, but I wouldn't put it past Brand New to just toss the CD in with it and call it a day.

Edited by FiggyPud