PO - Brand New - Science Fiction

10 minutes ago, jonnystorm777 said:

I e-mailed procrastinate and asked what color the limited records are. They responded with this:

We Actually believe it or not, dont know the color of this vinyl. We haven't even received the limited orders to know what they look like, or what they contain! All we know is that they weigh more, so there is definitely more to it than just the vinyl.

Emails go to a fulfilment company who didn't design or order anything, they just house and ship inventory. It makes sense that they don't know much, but I'm surprised they are so candid about it. 

Edited by bridley

15 hours ago, jonnystorm777 said:

I e-mailed procrastinate and asked what color the limited records are. They responded with this:

We Actually believe it or not, dont know the color of this vinyl. We haven't even received the limited orders to know what they look like, or what they contain! All we know is that they weigh more, so there is definitely more to it than just the vinyl.

So. limited edition can possibly be two indie copies of album one to play and one to flip.

Or standart retail version, bit with big stone and rope so fans can sink themselves in the sea.

1 hour ago, ethanpricington said:

But what if there's a new album in the record guys. Its in the record...

Science Fiction II is actually hidden INSIDE the packaging of one copy of the limited edition. The only way for people to find it is to rip their own copies apart. Obviously as it's a paper bag it's not going to take much, but still.

I sent my blue/red variant back to Bullmoose for a replacement since the jacket and vinyl were damaged. They specifically said I’d get a replacement. It gets back to them today and they tell me they’re out of them and have refunded me. Am I wrong to think that at the time of my original email to them, one should have been set aside for my replacement? This is BS and in my opinion they owe me a replacement. 

2 minutes ago, bluescreenlife said:

I sent my blue/red variant back to Bullmoose for a replacement since the jacket and vinyl were damaged. They specifically said I’d get a replacement. It gets back to them today and they tell me they’re out of them and have refunded me. Am I wrong to think that at the time of my original email to them, one should have been set aside for my replacement? This is BS and in my opinion they owe me a replacement. 

What do you want them to do? If they have zero in stock how are they going to replace it? Quit whining and order one from somewhere else. 

6 minutes ago, ejc625 said:

What do you want them to do? If they have zero in stock how are they going to replace it? Quit whining and order one from somewhere else. 

I want them to reserve the copy they said they’d have for me as a replacement, rather than sell it to someone else. It’s bad business. You find me a copy for the $28 I originally paid and I will.