PO - Brand New - Science Fiction

1 minute ago, Sunshine said:

Nah just gotta give you all a common thing to pretend to be mad about. Bleach is great if you're looking for recommendations. 

Again, I'm not mad nor pretending to be. Just asking you to rethink your words. Once someone sat me down and asked me to think about use of the word "retarded" (I'm 30 and grew up in Georgia, so we used it pretty freely). I considered how that would impact him (a coworker) who lost a child with special needs to her disease. That was the day I actually became a functional adult who realized my actions, and yes words, could be detrimental to someone else's reality. You may not care if s/he/they commit suicide, but someone who isn't them does. So, please?

Just now, Fowty Dollaz said:

Again, I'm not mad nor pretending to be. Just asking you to rethink your words. Once someone sat me down and asked me to think about use of the word "retarded" (I'm 30 and grew up in Georgia, so we used it pretty freely). I considered how that would impact him (a coworker) who lost a child with special needs to her disease. That was the day I actually became a functional adult who realized my actions, and yes words, could be detrimental to someone else's reality. You may not care if s/he/they commit suicide, but someone who isn't them does. So, please?

I understand all of that but I'm a troll now

Because fuck Kess

8 hours ago, hyperg1ant said:

This was posted on reddit (very limited vinyl)

yAGi7faKiLCtTESgsKUkrPnCCRJU_3tNMafY9vB9

5 pages (and only 8 hours ago)?! was the last actual talk about the topic. I am assuming we are all adults here or at least our parents trust us to act like during our 'internet time'. So, start a name calling opinion thread in the Everything Else section like any other adult would.