PO - Brand New - Science Fiction

4 minutes ago, kylet said:

Anybody in this thread order the indie exclusive through interpunk? My order has been processing for months. It keeps saying your item is expected to ship in X days. And then that amount of days passes and it gets updated with another random number of days. 

Interpunk is the new SRC

1 minute ago, Fowty Dollaz said:

Interpunk is the new SRC

Seriously. Pretty fuckin peeved with their lack of responses. I emailed them twice (a month in between each time) and got no reply. I don't really even like this album either, I'm just a completest and afraid to cancel my order and never own a copy of this lol.

3 hours ago, kylet said:

Anybody in this thread order the indie exclusive through interpunk? My order has been processing for months. It keeps saying your item is expected to ship in X days. And then that amount of days passes and it gets updated with another random number of days. 

Emailed them months ago, no response. Opened claim with credit card company, interpunk emailed me immediately. Gave me my refund.

Per Interpunk email - shorted supply and working with band to get another pressing.  Lol.

10 hours ago, Daiei said:

Emailed them months ago, no response. Opened claim with credit card company, interpunk emailed me immediately. Gave me my refund.

Per Interpunk email - shorted supply and working with band to get another pressing.  Lol.

Thanks for this update. 

Another pressing as in not the limited indie variant I purchased? 

I'll probably just cancel this order in a few more days if it doesn't ship. 

48 minutes ago, bridley said:

WTF.  I think we paid enough for the album and for shipping that they should be able to guarantee safe/undamaged arrival.  The fact that they are saying no returns for damage done during shipping is BS and basically admitting that they know that shit is going to be bad.

12 minutes ago, TheEdge said:

WTF.  I think we paid enough for the album and for shipping that they should be able to guarantee safe/undamaged arrival.  The fact that they are saying no returns for damage done during shipping is BS and basically admitting that they know that shit is going to be bad.

Sounds like it. 

21 hours ago, kylet said:

I emailed them early on because they didn't have it listed to be "in stock" until about a week after everyone else had it and I wanted to be sure I was going to get a copy. I then emailed them a few more times in the following weeks, still no response. Almost immediately after I filed a Paypal dispute I got a message from them saying they oversold the Indie Exclusive and that they could send me a clear one instead. I just asked them to cancel the order and bought it somewhere else. There are still a lot of them out there if you look around.