PO - Brand New - Science Fiction

I ordered this shortly after I assembled all of the quotes a few pages back.  I told myself that I wouldn't buy anymore vinyl until 2018, but I broke that promise when the /100 Windhand split went back up.  I just wanted to own a piece of history.  I plan to print this thread (in Comic Sans of course) on thick business card stock paper and place it in a 2 mil poly bag and keep it secure with this highly sought after Potpourri edition.  I haven't even listened to this album once, but I will one day.  Or I'll just keep this beast in a box for 50 years and give it to Sec III.  

3 minutes ago, Secular Haze said:

I ordered this shortly after I assembled all of the quotes a few pages back.  I told myself that I wouldn't buy anymore vinyl until 2018, but I broke that promise when the /100 Windhand split went back up.  I just wanted to own a piece of history.  I plan to print this thread (in Comic Sans of course) on thick business card stock paper and place it in a 2 mil poly bag and keep it secure with this highly sought after Potpourri edition.  I haven't even listened to this album once, but I will one day.  Or I'll just keep this beast in a box for 50 years and give it to Sec III.  

That sounds like it belongs in a museum 

Got my deluxe today and I don’t really get all the hate for it. Whether or not you actually subjectively like the extras that were included (insofar as a lot of it is abstract photos and stuff like you would expect if you’ve ever seen anything Brand New has produced) I think they justify the extra price. Seems like a lot of people would have been happier with the standard packaging and just a different color vinyl. Anyway, i think it’s pretty cool, I’m glad I got it, and I look forward to listening to it. 

41 minutes ago, dawhizz said:

Got my deluxe today and I don’t really get all the hate for it. Whether or not you actually subjectively like the extras that were included (insofar as a lot of it is abstract photos and stuff like you would expect if you’ve ever seen anything Brand New has produced) I think they justify the extra price. Seems like a lot of people would have been happier with the standard packaging and just a different color vinyl. Anyway, i think it’s pretty cool, I’m glad I got it, and I look forward to listening to it. 

Wasn't that shit like $50 tho?

Seems like the kinda thing where "the first x number of people get this" with a regularly priced pre-order would have been more appropriate.

15 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

Wasn't that shit like $50 tho?

Seems like the kinda thing where "the first x number of people get this" with a regularly priced pre-order would have been more appropriate.

I think the regular packaging (indie ver) is more expensive to produce with that Stoughton jacket and color vinyl tbh hahaha.

1 minute ago, AGB said:

i tried so damn hard to make it do that ... i could not get it working... check how many bloody edits i did haha

haha! :)  Right click on the image, copy image location, paste into post, it'll change it over automatically to the image/.gif

Got my limited today. Just finished my first listen all the way through. Everything sounds great, In the Water does sound a little muddy towards the second half of the song. Other than that, everything came together in one piece, with all contents included.

With that being said what the hell does the back mean, a manual? or perhaps just fuckery...