PO - Brand New - Science Fiction

Every time I try to listen I just picture Jesse begging for 15 year olds nudes on AIM at 2am instead of singing and it ruins the immersion. Why couldn't he just kill someone or something that's so much less lame to picture. 

Super glad this all happened after they released their best album though because they might have ascended into some new type of insane fandom never before witnessed.

8 hours ago, ✦ S U N S H I N E ✦ 日 光 ♡♡ said:

Why couldn't he just kill someone or something that's so much less lame to picture. 

One could argue taking another human being's life is the worst thing a person could ever do, but that's neither here nor there. Fuck Jesse Lacey the individual, Brand New is whatevs at this point, and they'll definetly tour SF sooner rather than later and people will go.

• 5 months later...

Just a few notes

#1 I find it funny that good ol'  Mr. Tate Closed the BN forum on chrous.fm this week after stating for a year he wouldn't.

#2 I sold my CD the week it arrived for $320

#3 I really really like this song.

#4 Technically brand new was 2000-2017.  They were MIA for 2018.

#5 Regardless of his past, I still love, support, and miss this band.  It had four members, not one.  I feel bad for the other three guys.  

#6 I really wonder what BN had up their sleeves for 2018 being as it was going to be their last year.

Edited by njpunkmusic

2 minutes ago, njpunkmusic said:

#5 Regardless of his past, I still love, support, and miss this band.  It had four members, not one.  I feel bad for the other three guys.  

#6 I really wonder what BN had up their sleeves for 2018 being as it was going to be their last year.

5 – Seriously.  Thank you; that concept seems lost on a ton of people.

6 – Probably a proper farewell / SciFi tour, if I had to guess.  Did they really go all out on their last one?  It didn’t feel like it, to me.

22 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

5 – Seriously.  Thank you; that concept seems lost on a ton of people.

6 – Probably a proper farewell / SciFi tour, if I had to guess.  Did they really go all out on their last one?  It didn’t feel like it, to me.

I skipped their last tour thinking to just go see them a few months later for their farewell tour.  Ive seen the band at least 20 times so figured I would hold out for the final one and hit a few of those up.