PO - Brand New - Science Fiction

Hello, the limited vinyl orders are expected to ship very soon, according to band management. Unfortunately, we still have not been given an exact date that we will receive them. We do not currently have any date confirmation or tracking number for when we will receive them.

Band/label management have most recently told us that they will be shipping to us around Thanksgiving, so we are hoping to receive the orders this week.

Please note this is their estimate, so we currently cannot guarantee any time frame.

We are able to offer you a refund if you would like, please let us know.

We will ship your order as soon as we receive it here. We are so sorry for the delay, and appreciate your patience. 

From PROCRASTINATE MUSIC TRAITORS

5 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

Last year they played all of TDAG (my favorite album of theirs) here and I wanted to go....and I still didn't want to pay for a ticket and drive the half hour

But congrats to you two cool dudes.

I gotta say... That show was pretty great. I'm glad it's the last show of theirs I'll see. I wish this shit didn't happen and my conscience allowed me to see them again, but...

Never again. 

9 minutes ago, Fowty Dollaz said:

I gotta say... That show was pretty great. I'm glad it's the last show of theirs I'll see. I wish this shit didn't happen and my conscience allowed me to see them again, but...

Never again. 

Do me a favor, baby, don't reply.

1 hour ago, Rezqua said:

Tour with thrice again

It'd have to be a 21+ show, so get a fake ID.

At this point I'd say it's 50/50 on them playing another show ever. Neither outcome would surprise me.

4 hours ago, Fowty Dollaz said:

Never again. 

Honestly, I would've gone if the openers were better. Modern Baseball and Front Bottoms? Nah.

32 minutes ago, DecayToDeath said:

I couldn’t believe it when the announced that—literally two bands I hate more than any other

They're just...nothing to me. Like, they don't even register. My ex loved one FB song and inthought it was garbage, but I can't have any feelings about them.