PO - Brand New - Science Fiction

10 minutes ago, tetsuodaironman said:

Are people already getting CDs in the mail or what? If so, how do they look? I just don't get what these are supposed to be....CDrs like one user said?

here's mine on instagram

https://www.instagram.com/p/BX8uThqDiC1/?taken-by=justincole12

For those of you saying this album sucks... what the hell are you listening to? The album is great. It's like it was meant to be an in between Devil and God and Daisy record. It's not as noisy as Daisy but they still use feedback in a creative way. If you don't like it then you must not really like Brand News sound. 

2 minutes ago, andrewlucas said:

For those of you saying this album sucks... what the hell are you listening to? The album is great. It's like it was meant to be an in between Devil and God and Daisy record. It's not as noisy as Daisy but they still use feedback in a creative way. If you don't like it then you must not really like Brand News sound. 

People are allowed to like and dislike whatever they want. I love the album so far but if someone else wants to continue just listening to their older stuff, that's not going to offend me. 

Without sharing a link..... though that is a weird thing IMO. You can find it at bullmoose.

Literally no information on it at all, other than its indie exclusive, and oddly enough, cheaper than the standard black variant from the label.

Also, almost done listening to the album... absolutely love it so far! Really better than I was even hoping for / expecting. Just my take.

6 minutes ago, V3XED said:

Without sharing a link..... though that is a weird thing IMO.

Nah, good for them. They wanted their twitter followers to get first crack at it. Sadly places like here and Reddit are swarming with lurking flippers that snatch up anything that's posted. Obviously those people can be on social media too, but at least followers are typically staying loyal to that vendor.

7 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

Indie exclusive at the retailer being discussed is gone.

Wow, they weren't kidding when they said it "might be super rare". Looks like they took the twitter link down too. Really glad I had the day off and was lurking on here. Maybe they'll have more once there's more info on it.

2 minutes ago, batman said:

I don't particularly like BM. they don't pack things well at all. for wide releases, i'd much rather order from Soundstage Direct or Amoeba.

I've never had an issue with them. They have their own mailers that have always been sturdy in my experience.