PO Now: pg.lost – It’s Not Me, It’s You! 2xLP

The sweeping, melancholic soundscapes that characterize Swedish instrumental rock band pg.lost‘s debut album „It’s Not Me, It’s You!” have been quoted throughout the genre innumerous times, but few of those quotes and quoters ever came close to the original, released in 2008 via Black Star Foundation.

A career-defining debut album of a genre-defining band, long sought after and finally reissued on vinyl.

Ltd. edition on clear and bordeaux-red wax.

pel063-pglost-its-not-me-its-you-coloure

http://pelagic-records.com/product/pg-lost-its-not-me-its-you-2xlp-download/

Edited by Sasan

Always hated the idea of succumbing to aftermarket prices for white vinyl in order to own this, so this is the perfect solution.  Good on Sasan for bringing it to light.  Not sure how popular pg.lost are, but considering how much this record goes for and how limited that colored variant is, I didn't hesitate.  Feels good to finally remove this one off the want list.

1 hour ago, Derek™ said:

Always hated the idea of succumbing to aftermarket prices for white vinyl in order to own this, so this is the perfect solution.  Good on Sasan for bringing it to light.  Not sure how popular pg.lost are, but considering how much this record goes for and how limited that colored variant is, I didn't hesitate.  Feels good to finally remove this one off the want list.

Couldn't agree more. I hesitated pulling the trigger for $60 shipped to US but doubt I'll get it cheaper unless A Thousand Arms gets them in but not waiting to see and then find it's sold out and/or they won't receive them.

8 minutes ago, awalkingwounded said:

Couldn't agree more. I hesitated pulling the trigger for $60 shipped to US but doubt I'll get it cheaper unless A Thousand Arms gets them in but not waiting to see and then find it's sold out and/or they won't receive them.

If I'm reading this correctly, your cheapest shipping option puts it at $60 PPD?  Do you absolutely need to have it insured or something? I have great luck ordering from Palegic and opted for the basic / uninsured shipping to save about $20.  Came out to $43 PPD or something, if I recall.

18 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

If I'm reading this correctly, your cheapest shipping option puts it at $60 PPD?  Do you absolutely need to have it insured or something? I have great luck ordering from Palegic and opted for the basic / uninsured shipping to save about $20.  Came out to $43 PPD or something, if I recall.

I've had a few bad encounters with international shipping and didn't have insurance but granted those weren't from labels and were either trades or sales form Discogs or DeadFormst. I'll contact label and see if they can change it. Thanks for the input!

I'm very happy that this is getting repressed, giving this album more exposure. My OP is one of my prized possessions and this is one of my favorite albums of all time so I may be a little bit biased, but I hope everyone that's been searching for this will be able to get a copy now.

On 8/16/2017 at 1:05 PM, Freki said:

Will Thousand Arms get this?

Likely.  I just asked CJ.  Will report back.  I had no idea this was getting repressed.  When I asked the band about it last year they said the original artwork was lost and that's why they didn't do it when they signed with Pelagic initially. 

I have an OG pressing that I don't think sounds the best, so I'm excited for this even though this is literally the worst time this could come haha.  What's another $50 on the ole credit card.

Group Buy:   The /250 is still available and if we get 3 records, shipping is literally only 6.90 euro insured.  So....  anybody want to jump in on this with me?  It basically becomes a 30euro record total.  I can have them shipped here and mailed out to you guys.  Done this a bunch of times already. 

EDIT:  I have one buddy in for a group-buy on this, so we just need one more person!  2.30 euro shipping per person, which brings the total from Pelagic to $34.46 right now per person.  Plus $3.50 or whatever media mail...  that means a 2XLP from Europe gets to your door for under $40. 

UPDATE:   CJ has fired off an email to Pelagic, I will report back when I hear word.

Edited by Gumbo72203

2 hours ago, Gumbo72203 said:

@Freki   So A Thousand Arms can get copies, I'm waiting to hear back if they can get the colored variant though.  CJ said he's going to try to get about 5 or 6 copies in, so I will report back when I know more!  Should be fine though. 

Keep me in the loop on this too please!

6 minutes ago, jrodan said:

so no group buy? just gonna try and grab from A Thousand Arms?

Yeah, I mean...  I thought it was going to be like the Meniscus buy where we had our own portal but I suppose that's more work than it's worth for him.  I'm not sure, maybe he feels differently about taking personal orders for items and it's just easier to do it as a regular pre-order on the site, because I know someone lagged with the Meniscus buy, so maybe he just doesn't want to deal with that again. 

5 minutes ago, Gumbo72203 said:

Yeah, I mean...  I thought it was going to be like the Meniscus buy where we had our own portal but I suppose that's more work than it's worth for him.  I'm not sure, maybe he feels differently about taking personal orders for items and it's just easier to do it as a regular pre-order on the site, because I know someone lagged with the Meniscus buy, so maybe he just doesn't want to deal with that again. 

any talk of whether they will be getting the color variant?

4 minutes ago, Gumbo72203 said:

Hey guys, they're up!!!  @jrodan @The Butcha @stillused

Grab the Appalaches and Ranges pre-orders too!!!!   If you bought the Meniscus record, you should have gotten a 10% discount coupon code with it.

thanks dude! $35ppd is a much more comfortable price for me. appreciate the help!