PO Now: Julien Baker - Turn Out the Lights

17 minutes ago, Dr.Kibbe said:

Lame... those splatters were gone by like 7am on the west coast and I couldn't bring myself to pay almost double to get from the EU.

Looks like I'll just be holding out and giving my local some business for the clear or standard.

My thoughts exactly. Always a bummer when they release early on the east coast. I'm seeing her on her tour so maybe she'll have a tour variant like here first album 

1 minute ago, cobannaboc said:

My thoughts exactly. Always a bummer when they release early on the east coast. I'm seeing her on her tour so maybe she'll have a tour variant like here first album 

Yeah I literally woke up at 6:30, and while eating cereal saw this on Twitter, for it be sold out. 

So since several of you bought both splatters, who wants to sell one to me? Otherwise I'm kinda glad and I'll just pick up a clear from Amoeba later or something.

My not so sob story - woke up in time to see the 6131 sold out and went to order the Matador splatter on my phone. I didn't remember my Matador password and thought I'd just order once I got to work since my password is stored on my work computer - get to work and it's sold out.

So if anyone bought two splatters and is having buyer's remorse, let me know!