this site is slow as shit

rooks

9 minutes ago, Tommy said:

I always enjoy getting the 'YOU HAVE BEEN BANNED' message on mobile. At first I panicked, but after the 5th time I figured it was a site issue since it always went away after about an hour

Happens at least once every 2 weeks now

I've gotten a few "YOU CAN NOT GIVE REPUTATION TO THIS USER." errors and then it gives the reputation anyway.

shits bonkers.

We have finished doing a huge server upgrade so the last month never happens again! We now are using the cloud + an insane server setup to handle all the traffic and growing VC is seeing lately. Thanks to everyone who stuck by while we solved these slowness issues. VC is a large community so its not easy and quick to fix large issues. Good news is its done and won't happen again! 

1 hour ago, danny said:

We have finished doing a huge server upgrade so the last month never happens again! We now are using the cloud + an insane server setup to handle all the traffic and growing VC is seeing lately. Thanks to everyone who stuck by while we solved these slowness issues. VC is a large community so its not easy and quick to fix large issues. Good news is its done and won't happen again! 

Yup - much better the past few days. Much appreciated.