The End of Music - Turnaround / Oh, Me 7" hi-fi stereo lathe cut ltd to 27 copies

Dumb release alert: I play in a Nirvana deep cut cover band with a female singer called The End of Music. We play non-album tracks only. We don't advertise as a Nirvana cover band. We don't play more than 20-25 minutes, and we don't put any Nirvana covers online, nor will we ever record any. I grew up listening to these and other stupid songs on bootleg cassettes and "import" CDs, so I decided it would be a good idea to just play these songs live, since most people have never heard them. 

However, we're stupid, and decided to record 2 covers of covers for a hi-fi stereo lathe cut 7" that is now available. "Turnaround" aka Turn Around (Devo) and "Oh, Me" (Meat Puppets) are the tracks. I'll admit, these two cuts aren't the deepest of the deep, as they were both on major label releases (Incesticide and Unplugged, respectively),

but they were the two that we covered best, I suppose. Maybe we'll try a Wipers song next year. Or KISS. We'll see! 

0011134534_10.jpg

Spin this monstrosity here:
https://theendofmusicmusic.bandcamp.com/album/turnaround-b-w-oh-me

We're playing Milwaukee tonight at Cactus Club as part of Triple Eye Industries Fest. Tons of awesome bands. Super cheap. You should probably go if you live nearby. 
https://www.facebook.com/events/170073890183174/