21 Savage - Savage Mode and Issa Album

5 minutes ago, ethereal said:

you're on a forum for music, that's literally what this is for. also, just because an artist has fans doesn't mean they are good.

There's a difference between discussing music and posting links to purchase records which is the main point of this forum. While they intertwine there's no need to come to a thread to shit on an artist. And why kind of logic are you using with the later of your statement. If you didn't know music is subjective and plenty of people enjoy 21, how is there a definitive way to say an artist is good or bad? It's all opinionated. 

Opinions are welcome in every thread. This dude is straight up garbage and only listenable if your IQ is sub 100 or you want to screw some dummy who likes him. He makes Lil Yachty look like fuckin Tupac or something that's how terrible he is. I mean a fucking cup of lean is his accessory... what happened to jewel encrusted golden pimp cups? At least those had a bit of class hahaha

29 minutes ago, Reshiram454 said:

There's a difference between discussing music and posting links to purchase records which is the main point of this forum. While they intertwine there's no need to come to a thread to shit on an artist. And why kind of logic are you using with the later of your statement. If you didn't know music is subjective and plenty of people enjoy 21, how is there a definitive way to say an artist is good or bad? It's all opinionated. 

Why do you act like a bitch in every thread when someone hates on something? Just come back with the specifics of why they're not garbage and have a debate. If you can't do that then chances are they're garbage.

7 minutes ago, Sunshine said:

Why do you act like a bitch in every thread when someone hates on something? Just come back with the specifics of why they're not garbage and have a debate. If you can't do that then chances are they're garbage.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My issues come from everyone's tonality with it, if you wanna say you don't like something, then say it to where it doesn't come off douchey

21 is just gangsta rap over trap beats, no difference between  the stuff that came out in the 90s/ early 2000s, just in a modern setting. He's a real artist who's lived through plenty of traumatic shit and talks about it in his music. That's why I like him.

And what do you mean every thread? I attacked Kanye West in the Tyler thread cause he's an asshole, and ethereal just comes to threads to say some witty comments for whatever reason. It feels like he does it for the upvotes like he needs some validation. However most of this forum is just that so I mean

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by Reshiram454

I don't keep tabs I just know this is like the tenth time I've seen you junior modding and literally no one else does it as much as you.

I argue with Ethereal plenty and get over it in the next thread I don't think they're doing it for upvotes. I don't even know the first digit of my upvote number either it's that important.

And thank you, that's a fair enough reason I'll leave you to it. I'm just reeeeeeally not into pharmaceuticals being abused and glorified like they are now. Kids are too stupid to be trusted to not fuck their lives up with that shit. #bringmarijuanabacktorap

1 minute ago, Sunshine said:

I don't keep tabs I just know this is like the tenth time I've seen you junior modding and literally no one else does it as much as you.

I argue with Ethereal plenty and get over it in the next thread I don't think they're doing it for upvotes. I don't even know the first digit of my upvote number either it's that important.

And thank you, that's a fair enough reason I'll leave you to it. I'm just reeeeeeally not into pharmaceuticals being abused and glorified like they are now. Kids are too stupid to be trusted to not fuck their lives up with that shit. #bringmarijuanabacktorap

I completely agree that trap artists need to stop glorifying pharmaceuticals, so I understand that. But artists like Future and 21 discuss they abuse pharmaceuticals because they're depressed, but it unfortunately gets turned around to where the listener perceives they're glorifying the lifestyle when they're really just troubled. But at the same time, they're perception that they need those drugs to forget their troubles makes them glorify it unintentionally.

And I'll stop trying to mod threads like you said, but at the same time I'm really sick of people just coming into threads with a negative tonality, saying someone is garbage is gonna make me react differently than a statement where they formulate a valid thought out reason they dislike an artist.